Shag

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Ron T. Storm

Re: Shag

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Damn it Kim.

You are spot on.

I am based near you so would definately want to meet up soon.

Perhaps next weekend.

I will mail you,

Ron

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

I have to say. I am totally in awe over a certain lady. I am waitng back to see if she feels the same way. I doubt it very much but who knows......

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Nice to see honesty at work.

If everyone was this honest I might actually decide who to vote for !happy!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

I decided that I had to be honest. I like shaging BUT also I do like taking photos. I have always said to anyone I shoot If I wanted to fuck them. And if they did b/g it was all cool. There are many girls I have shot who only do solo and I have been very cool with that. Yes I have teased them as most red blooded males would but the lesson many of you need to learn is I KNOW THE LINE. When and HOW to behave.

Most folk on this forum are good kind spirited but we also suffer from a 'cancer'. This is the bullshittets, those guys who post a 15 guy gang bang, the guys who want girls for their 'agencies'. I hear you guys. And as many have said 'have a good wank' or hire someone.

It really is sad you need to fuck over a girl who is trying to make an honest living. Sure it ain't checkout at Tescos BUT it is still a job. In fact a harder job. As coming back from tescos you wash your hands and face. Having to dissinfect your vagina, mouth and arse is a bigger deal. A MUCH bigger deal.

I worship these girls and even guys who do this job. Good on you all. It is about time someone actually stands up and says well done.

mrbaytor

Post by mrbaytor »

Hi

It is not very often I feel moved to comment on posts other than factual stuff, but I do on this occasion & have to say I totally agree with all that you have said :-)

I have always believed in being honest & upfront with models & treating them with respect - hopefully a few more people might try it after reading your post. Good for you Ron:-)

Best wishes
Chris
Dave Wells

Post by Dave Wells »

Sounds like a plan !

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk
planeterotica

Post by planeterotica »

You are spot on in what you are saying Ron, i always think when booking a model just cut to the chase be upfront and tell them what you want, you dont actually have to say i want a fuck just tell them you want to do a b/g hard shoot with yourself as the stud, they will soon let you know if they are up for it !wink!

Donna

Post by Donna »

Hi Ron

Like shagging and definitely like the making money side lol

I am available most weekends with notice, will have free slots in June onwards.

Drop me an email and we can organise something.

Donna
xxx

donna@fun-with.me.uk