ANNA LOVATO - YES MISS !

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
The_Juan

Re: ANNA LOVATO - YES MISS !

Post by The_Juan »

No continuity either- all at the same school yet they have different school girl outfits on.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Bless you - another go at pointless criticism.

There's a reason why the girls are in different uniforms - some St Trinians - some Trashy.

But you'll have to watch the Movie to find out why [although the ideas are not too difficult - maybe there are girls from more than 1 school involved...]

Mind, some people will always ignore the fact that we've brought together on film one of the best collections of Glamour Talents in one place -and for the first time. They'll be more interested in polishing their fragile internet egos by trying to score really silly points.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

Respect your views Carder, as always.

But Marc Dorcel sold zip off their schoolgirl stuff in the States - which is our most important market by sales. We have a tie in deal with Trashy - hence the costume mix. Together with the fact that our international costume team includes multi-award winning wardrobe masters and mistresses.

And then the story supports the different costumes. So we believe we did get it 'right' for the Global sales/marketing strategy for this movie.
ECG1

Post by ECG1 »

WOW!

What a cast!

Blue Bird had better prepare themselves for legal action for the amount of jaws that hit the floor when this is released!

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Must admit I am with Hiwatt on this one. Technically the wqrong outfits but that will not stop me getting a right horn on over this.

Still reckon this is well cool. I noticed Gemma Massey is now shoooting for you. I think I shot her back in 2007/8 for another website. A lovely lass from what I recall.

LesPaul1981

Post by LesPaul1981 »

The brunette on the far left side is absolutely stunning! What a wonderful looking cast!! This is now on my must see list. I personally love the wardrobes they are wearing and look forward to seeing it on the floor!