"BADCOCK BLOWBANG"..LOLLY AND 6 COCKS!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Angel Long

Re: "BADCOCK BLOWBANG"..LOLLY AND 6 COCKS!!

Post by Angel Long »

Miss Badcock ....

How very naughty of you

I like it alot !!!!

You dirty minx

x

<http://www.angellongxxx.com>

My official personal site owned and ran by me ..... Angel Long
lolly

Post by lolly »

Hi everyone..

Glad you like me being a naughty little slut!!

Melody - mmm Gangbang hey, you naughty girl... i like ... i want.. i am jelous...gonna have a wank thinking about it!!

Nasty - he he yeah the dildos are a thing of the past.. only needed when my arse needs a good fucking or i have a hot girl who banging on the end of it for me to suck that sweet pussy juice off!

Terry - Great to hear from you , how are you? Yeah its about time hey... took my time to have the cock on camera but i generakky love it.. shame i have started when the industry is so rubbish at the mo... having alot of naughty fun shooting for my site though... lots more filth to come

Dave - Great to hear from you too... are you still shooiting?

Sensi - ha ha ha.... a blast from the past with the "Bad Lolly Bad Lolly" he he... love it!.. Shame you could not be there that day but had alot of fun sucking on your HUGE cock last week... looks wicked.. on the site soon

Katie - How are you sexy girl! oh i do love how horny you are... especially love youy wanking watching me and Candy on Bangbabes.,, hopw we made you cum hard.. lets shoot soon

Angel... or i prefer Miss Long... miss your juicy cunt in my face and you fucking my arse hard..., mmmm looking forward to next week.,.. piss in my face then a filthy web show... think we should get a cock for it!! Fuck yeah bring it... need a fix... need to eat spunk out your mouth again

Kisses

Lolly xxx

WWW.LOLLYBADCOCKXXX.COM
dimi

Post by dimi »

Lolly, will you and Candy be doing anywork for your site??? That would be quality! As far as Katie K and Angel go...... threeway??? In our dreams!!! !love! !thumbsup!

Dave Wells

Post by Dave Wells »

Yes babes but always available for you if you want me ???

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk