LOLLY BADCOCK PARTY - first pics

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
lolly

Re: LOLLY BADCOCK PARTY - first pics

Post by lolly »

Hi everyone...

Thank you to everyone who came to my party .... i had a wicked time and i hope you all did too!!

It was great to see alot of familular faces and some new ones too....

A big thank you to everyone at Cellcast for arranging the party and also for Mark Cremona for taking all the wicked pictures of the party but most importantly for all the hard work he has done shooting the content for my brand new website - www.lollybadcockxxx.com ...

We are both having alot of fun shooting the exclusive BOY/GIRL content for the new site coming up with some VERY dirty themes!!!

Check out my blog page which is FREE to access on the site for full details with pictures of all my recent g/g and b/g shoots and also a very detailed blog with pictures of the next 2 months updates so you know exactly what you are getting for your membership....

The blog is also the best place to get in touch with me to suggest anything you would personally like to see on the site ....

The full set of party pics will be up on my website very soon... so get joining to see them ... plus the site packed with horny pics and videos.

Kisses xxxx
NeilUK

Re: LOLLY BADCOCK PARTY - first pics

Post by NeilUK »

Hi Lolly

Shame I couldn't make it , being from up North and all that it wasn't an option mid-week. Good to see it all went well, did you get my Facebook message??

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog