2 First Timers

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Rico78

Re: 2 First Timers

Post by Rico78 »

In fact the one you stated is older is actually younger, but thats beside the point.

And the pics show, both girls giving handjobs, and fair enough only one of the girls actually sucks the guy, but at the time the other girl was wanking him into the other girls mouth.

So it is a B/G shoot, not full sex, just oral and handjob as stated, don't see the problem.

However I'm shooting the girl you like on Thursday, and it will be a one on one blowjob shoot, so you can see as many shots as you like of her in action.
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

In fact as a show of trust and goodwill

Drop me an email, and I will send a couple of shots after Thursday of the little lap dancer sucking for England.

Ok?
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

They are both 21, with one a few months younger.

It really was there first time, and one girl was a little bit less confident, and was only happy doing handjob pics, while the other girl got really into it.

As you can see from the pics, the shy girl was really curious, she as a great look on her face as her mate went for it (she said it really turned her on to see her mate sucking cock), and after chatting to her after the shoot she has asked if she could do a oral shoot as well.

I would be mad to say no, so I'm driving down on Thursday next week