Are Affiliate programs best way to promote a site?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
gregruk

Re: Are Affiliate programs best way to promote a s

Post by gregruk »

Guys
Am still working on my site ..and yes will gladly join any affiliate programme you have .. although at the moment am still trying to gauge what my turn-over should be with a "good" adult site ..am busting my balls with my other photography work and this has been too quite a month, so need a back-up wage coming in .

Is anyone prepared to give me "any" indication what a good adult site should return ?

10k, 20k, 30k ????? or am I dreaming !

All best
GregR
keithphillips

Re: Are Affiliate programs best way to promote a site?

Post by keithphillips »

The Edge Glamour Models
Hi Marlowe,
Vicky Powell is looking for affiliate programs.

Keith

marlowe

Post by marlowe »

Thanks Keith, I'll check Vickie's site out. Let me know when you're free to meet up for a good chat.

Marlowe
marlowe

Post by marlowe »

I've changed our affiliate program so that we're now paying out 50% on all sales and all rebills indefinitely:

All our memberships are processed by CCBILL so you can be guaranteed to get paid out for every member you send us. Feel free to promote the site in anyway you like. Perhaps by using some of the video samples we have on our homepage.

Marlowe

marlowe

Post by marlowe »

I've just created a new affiliate program for our upskirt-panty site:

Marlowe