Good cameraman?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
robbie

Re: Good cameraman?

Post by robbie »

Gi is pretty good to!!! very Concious of his Work plus a Sound guy....Robbie
Explicital

Post by Explicital »

All you guys who repied if you can send me some samples of your work to my email that'd be great, cheers.
Explicital

Post by Explicital »

Any chance of all who replied acknowledging me here? Would appreciate it, thanks.
John-vid

Post by John-vid »

HI,

Ninn's Latex won the AVN award for mixing CG & Video, I would like to offer the same attention to detail (Creative & Arty Cinematography). I have all the skills and the tools to produce High end work. Also as HD is now within reach of everyone, 3D-HD will soon be a reality. So if your serious about needing a future-proof cameraman for future projects, you would probably benefit from having me aboard. I like to experiment technically and feel confident I can achieve anything you can think of.

Cheers John
Rico

Post by Rico »

Hi. I have over 20 years experience in the adult industry and have worked as cameraman and editor for everyone from Private, TVX, Ben Dover, Score Group, etc. I am a self contained lighting cameraman (Canon XL1, full softlight/redhead kit with scrims, gels etc and Seinheiser 416 boom mike) or can work on other kit (experienced with wide range of cameras from DV cam to Digi Beta). Familiar with both studio and hand-held set-ups. I am happiest with nice set up scenarios as opposed to gonzo. Please ge in touch with me direct on ricporter@yahoo.co.uk
Thanks. Ric Porter, Portway Films
www.portwayfilms.com
http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric
Explicital

Post by Explicital »

Been sorted for a while now guys, thanks to all who posted..

Should have said in this thread at the time really...sorry
corona

Post by corona »

I would really like to see other people show reels. So please fell free to email me your show reel to:

doobedoopictures@gmail.com

I am a camera man myself, and while i have only shot 2 scenes, of all the material i shot i did manage to make the most of it during the editing process. Although what i found was, it was during the editing process that i was left thinking both positive and negative thoughts, some shots came out really well and better than expected, while other shots were maybe not quite what i had in mind. Then there's the performers, they tend to have their own ideas at times, and some times it better to let them get on with it.