Franky Knight - Producers- Wake up!!!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Gaslight

Re: More praise.

Post by Gaslight »

If you had contacted me John, I could have arranged a lift for Franky from Nottingham!!!

Any excuse to see her again !happy!

Career Advice: Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it.

[url]http://www.nylonstockingsluts.com[/url]
Twitter: @stockingsluts
lianne young

Re: Franky Knight - Producers- Wake up!!!!

Post by lianne young »

I can also vouch for this fine minx.
I love hard performers and not only is Frankie one of the best I have everwatched live perform I am also jealous as I know deep down she wants to do anal, and I would be gutted if she ever got better than I was!
Frankie Knight should be high up on your performer list for bookings, she enjoys bthe work and man does she enjoy it.
xxx
Oh yes and rarely does she complain! .................... weird

Stay horny boys xxx
franky knight

Post by franky knight »

thanks to all so much for all the lovely messages about me-totally unexpected!!! no worries about the stag party i hope it went well for everyone who actually went!!
Thanks leanne you little devil you!!!
robbie

Post by robbie »

Hi Franky looking to do a "Robbies Initiations"on the 14th May have phoned you and left a Message pls email me or phone to Confirm ...Robbie&Gi

franky knight

Post by franky knight »

taking bookings for june guys! ! especially interested in solo and girlgirl for publication but also available for other ework x