Danielle Maye Boy/Girl

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
DaveZ

Re: Danielle Maye Boy/Girl

Post by DaveZ »

Nice, all with BF I believe
dlr826

Post by dlr826 »

Yes think it is but they are not bad despite that.
Allelsefails

Post by Allelsefails »

She is still shooting B/G material for her own site. Does anyone know if any of them are with different talent as her BF isn't the best performer out there. I wish she could even branch into a hot legs scene for DDF
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

Pretty sure it is all with BF alas
DanielleMaye

Post by DanielleMaye »

I wouldnt feel comfortable working with other male talent for other companies, so the scenes would look awful and uncomfortable. so thats not going to happen.
I work with my partner as i enjoy it and we have a lot of fun filming. Even if in your eyes 'he's not a great performer' surely it would be better to see me enjoying myself during a scene? Or i guess to just not watch it at all and enjoy the many girls who love working with 'great' male performers.

DM x
Allelsefails

Post by Allelsefails »

We all have to respect your wishes Danni. You obviously have a lot of fans and who would enjoy to see you perform with a production company but I for one enjoy your G/G and solo scenes with DDF etc. I did wonder if you personally stop the scene with Jamie Barry being released?