Jan Burton

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Mr Humpy

Re: Jan Burton and Sally

Post by Mr Humpy »

Hey Sally, have you decided on the "poor unsuspecting young man" yet?

Only I'd be very happy to be standing around in a very "unsuspecting" manner while you and Jan happen by ... you might feel the need to take me back to your place just like that very naughty Lara Latex ....

Living in hope !!!

Hopeful Humpy

PS there are some very juicy pics of Jan and a very lucky young man in another recent thread on this site ... if it'll be anything like that from both of you, then that "unsuspecting" bloke is gonna get taken to the cleaners !!!

SexySaucySally

Re: Jan Burton

Post by SexySaucySally »

Hi Humpy

Then you wouldn't believe it but most young unsuspecting men go very quiet when faced with the prospect of being "entertained" between two English MILFs.. myself and Elise Summers had a shoot with a young guy all set-up last month and he stop answering calls/texts on the day of the shoot and failed to turn up.. ah well his loss..

Jan and me do now have a young stud, keen and eager to shoot.. all over we hope !happy!

We had our naughty ways with a very young guy last year and is was most pleasurable, memorable and extremely horny.. here's hoping for a repeat this time

Sally xx

ps if you want to send me your 'credentials' then pls do.. you never know when I might require my next performance I am hoping for a lot more privately commissioned scenes... they're so much fun! mmmm

Sally a 30-something Minx, & Midlands (UK) MILF.. loves posing for genuine photographers!
Mr Humpy

Re: Jan Burton

Post by Mr Humpy »

Thanks Sally - sounds like enormous fun ... I'll send my "credentials" to you separately. Who knows ???

Humpy