Stunning Rachelle Summers

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
satch9

Re: Stunning Rachelle Summers

Post by satch9 »

what site are they from?
krisman

Post by krisman »

Just found these on another forum, I'd delete them off here now if I could, though I might add I never actually obtained these images myself, nor did I realise they weren't consensual adult pictures.

That's not so cool, so feel free to delete my post mods, but as I stated it'd only get rid of them from here
Sardon

Post by Sardon »

I don't buy he's explanation about them being stolen. These were posted on AW by the same guy who also posted the Louise Emerson open leg photos, and the photos of Dolly and Tina TW, and was also posting here as bossman009.

bossman009's AW profile also had video of him and AxaJay, visit purestorm and you'll find that AxaJay has a review from bartman11. Same goes for Louise Emerson. He shot AxaJay in 2011 and Louise Emerson in 2012, and yet he's running around with memory sticks from these shoots 3 months ago, and he didn't have any other copies other those on his memory sticks....

(Also, photographers crop, delete their original photos and keep only cropped photos?...)

Add to that that a thief finding bartman11's photos would then end up creating an AW and BGAFD profile with a very similar name.... I got a bridge to sell anyone who believes that.
Sardon

Re: statement from Rachelle Summers

Post by Sardon »

If bartman11's story is true (which I don't believe), that his bag was stolen with all his memory cards, then I would assume that he would have no problems with helping Rachelle Summers contact AW about giving her full information including IPs used for the bossman009 account, this since the account was using his "stolen" images...
bossman009

Post by bossman009 »

I was never ever aware the images were stolen I bought them off a zip site with a couple of videos - I had an email from someone that had seen a post on another forum about the images and deleted the images and my profile straight away.I had no idea how popular she is and the images would cause any destress which is why I put an end to it as soon as found out.The Internet can be a nightmare in this kind of situation and everyone will have there own opinions and thoughts but as with the person that posted the images in this thread I am sure they meant no harm and I certainly didn't.
I won't be posting about this subject again on here again and I certainly won't be posting any images again any where either .
bossman009

Post by bossman009 »

Finally - the info where I downloaded the images from will be sent to rachelle and again I realise the first time some of you saw these images was my AW profile but they were online when I got them
Rachellesummers

Post by Rachellesummers »

In that case bossman009 do feel free to send me the information you say you have of where these images originated - as you have posted on here saying you would but I haven't heard anything from you yet?

I would like to thank 2nfro for starting to clear this up for me.
I'd also like to release another statement which include direct messages between me and bartman11..This will be long winded but thanks to some people thinking I posed willingly for these images and knew he had them I feel it is necessary - I am going to clear it up now that I was not working to open leg (as many people know I would never and will never do) and that I had no idea he had disrespected my levels until I was told about this today. I'm extremely upset and it could have a huge impact on my career as some of my commercial work won't touch me now they are out online. Any way here goes:

To prove that I didn't shoot with this guy to open leg..
The 'crop' he mentioned in that previous bit I gave you via 2nfro- was a crop he did of one of those open leg images and put it on Purestorm.. but so it didn't show anything. I messaged him because I thought the crop/angle was WAY too weird and I was concerned about whether he had got something more explicit than he should of and I just couldn't see it thanks to the crop.
I messaged him and the conversation below is what we had..Note that 1. He apologised about not sending for approval first which is because with the nature of a erotic shoot accidents can happen and I don't want to risk my levels being pushed or the photographer not understanding my levels clearly so like to check myself and this is the terms of booking erotic nude with me and was in written agreement 2. He told me that in the original (which is the open leg image with my leg out to the side that I thought was covering me) had my hand covering me so assured me he hadn't caught anything that I wouldn't be happy which is a blatent lie because now the original IS out there and my hand is no where near covering me or my leg which it should of been! and 3. Clearly shows this is my levels being pushed and that I was in fact NOT aware that he was a sleezebag lying saying I was covered when I wasn't. I even THANKED him because I thought he was being kind removing a crop that wasn't open leg but as a crop made it look like it was which I wasn't happy with so I thought he was being understanding. Turns out he's just a dick who can't respect models. I certainly don't want this to happen to another model so I am going to expose him!

(Read from the bottom up as that's the way Purestorm threads go)

No worries I appreciate you understanding.

Yeah that's cool

Speak soon,
Rachelle

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:33 PM
Subject: RE: Image

i appreciate that rachelle i didnt really think when i cropped it in

you are covered by your hand in the original shot

its always a difficult one with the erotic stuff to be honest

i do like the set so if i do ammend an image i will email it over first to make sure your happy before uploading

sorry again for any inconvenience caused

simon

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:29 PM

Hello,

That's fine, I really appreciate you removing it.
Like I say I only actually noticed it because of getting that request. I'm pretty sure that image we did I had my hand there but obviously to other people it doesn't look like that. And now I'm having to fend off some idiot (excuse the french) that thinks he now has the right to demand me working to higher levels. Some people honestly I can't understand their logic hahaa!

Any way thank you again I really appreciate it.
I don't mind you using that image as long as it shows that my hand is in the way so people know I haven't worked higher levels

Rachelle

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:22 PM

Rachelle ,

My apologies i honestly thought it was okay or i would have never have uploaded the image

I am deleting as soon as i send this

Again i can only apologies i should have sent you a copy before i uploaded it for approval

simon

Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:18 PM
Subject: Image

Hi,
I've just noticed an image you have added on here of me. It is 3 images in one and one of them where it's my bum in shot is clearly cropped so that it isn't showing anything.
I remember on the day when we did these images I said I wouldn't be comfortable if you added an image where it looked like I had worked to higher levels and it was just because of the crop that it wasn't showing. And that's exactly what that looks like...

I'd appreciate it if you removed this image as the agreement we made on the day was that you wouldn't use anything like that - other wise I wouldn't of done the set with you in the first place.
I've only had my attention drawn to this image because somebody has asked me to do an open leg erotic image in a boudoir set and when I said I don't work to those levels they directed me to that image and stated that I have clearly worked to those levels before though and if they cropped it would I do the image.

I'm not comfortable with people thinking that is what has happened on our shoot - and actually because of the crop I'm not sure if you actually have caught something I'm not happy with ...

Rachellebossman009 wrote:

> Finally - the info where I downloaded the images from will be
> sent to rachelle and again I realise the first time some of you
> saw these images was my AW profile but they were online when I
> got them
Nick S

Post by Nick S »

This thread is a good example why models who aren't doing adult levels should never do any implied erotic work.
It's just an easy way for a GWC to get some photos the model would never do, sleazebags like bartman11.
Essex Lad

I'm puzzled

Post by Essex Lad »

Reading through this thread, I can understand Rachelle's unhappiness and it's sad that she might lose work because commercial clients don't want to be associated with a model who does open leg work. Okay, so far, so reasonable.

But there are links on here to two sites and .

Is this a different Rachelle? Clients don't want to be associated with a model who does open leg work but are okay hiring someone who does watersports videos and poses for photographs wearing a nappy?