Rebekah Dee

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Trumpton

Re: Rebekah Dee

Post by Trumpton »

A-C wrote:

> She has another domain devoted solely to peeing stuff called
> Need
> A Pee

Yes, that's right. I'd forgotten what it was called. !oops!

Johnnyboy 22

Re: Cobblers

Post by Johnnyboy 22 »

All im saying is that the site would be a damm site better with Rebekah doing full on B/G Sex but i live in hope.
komage

Post by komage »

I was a member some time ago too and the cam shows are great. She replies to e-mails and is a very nice person. She has done loads of those ball kicking and domination scenes. Nothing hardcore but after seeing somone being kicked in the balls really hard, I could watch no more.
big paul

Post by big paul »

Right I'm growing tired of trying to convince people that Rebekah's site does feature full BG sex , BJ's etc.

I started this thread to applaud the lovely Rebekah on her site and hopefully some of you will take the plunge and join. With the current ? to $ exchange rate it's only about a ?10.

And for those who doubt the sites content , you don't know what your missing.

big paul C.T.I.D
kips

What about this!!

Post by kips »

I too am a big Rebekah fan and although I've not joined her site (yet...may take big paul at his word that its worth it) I do know that Rebekah has done some hard B/G for UK Nymphos see the link

Now I'm not sure whether this is the set with her fella that Johnny Boy talks about but it does prove that she has done/is doing hard B/G

To Rebekah......keep up the good work ;-)
big paul

Post by big paul »

This is my last word on the subject because I can't reason with stupidity.

Andy Quinn wrote :

"Actually I don't want to retract anything!
As I said she seems to only do limited oral on her own sight."

Well first thing sight, whilst referring to webspace, is spelt S I T E so it's an F for English as is the case for biology. Does these look like "limited oral" to you ?

[URL=http:///img.php?loc=loc479&image=47947_RD_BG_2_123_479lo.jpg][IMG]http:///loc479/th_47947_RD_BG_2_123_479lo.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[IMG]http://img229.imagevenue.com/loc344/th_47779_RD_BG_2_123_344lo.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img233.imagevenue.com/loc353/th_47778_RD_BG_1_123_353lo.jpg[/IMG]

I concede that they are a little dark but it is from a webcam show and as I stated in an earlier post,there are many of these in the archives.

Furthermore, I have already stated that I don't have any connection with Rebekah or the webmasters so ask yourself why would I waste my time trying to prove that there is full BG sex on her site if it wasn't true ?

I agree that the picture series to which you refer can be found elsewhere,but my claim did not refer to picture sets or videos,just webcam shows.

And as for updates you clearly are clutching at anything to put a downer on her site.

All I was trying to do was a applaud what is in my opinion an excellent site and prove to those who have not joined that there is full BG content available.

This is a fact sir which cannot be denied and I suggest that we put this matter to rest at let other people make up their own minds.

Afterall, hate is to strong an emotion to waste on something you don't like.

big_paul
BlackKnight

Post by BlackKnight »

As Andy pointed out this subject has been brought up before other than being rude about a miss spelled word and repeatedly restating you are not connected to this SIGHT. The simple fact is she has done better hard stuff for other sites because they pay more, which of course means she isn't running the site and the forums are probably not being answered by mz Dee but some guy called 'Robert'

http://bgafd.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=2&i=122238&t=122238

You say sorry for the images being a bit dark, more to the point is, if there are so many more good images at the site you couldn't find one that showed a face this could be anyone.
10 pounds for a site that is almost entirely lesbian with at best a couple of low res low quality B/G webcams is not my idea of cheap.
FridaySe

Post by FridaySe »

I'll start by saying.

I do know Rebekah and "Robert", I run her Yahoo group and I am always logged in for her cam shows. Just to get that out of the way and hopefully the doubters will believe me.

Rebekah is heavily involved in her website. True like most other models, she has a webmaster who deals with uploading content to the site, but she has a serious amount of input into what pictures and what videos go onto the site.

All emails to Rebekah are answered by Rebekah and all forum posts and Yahoo messages with Rebekah's name on them are from Rebekah herself.

As for the B/G material.
It's refreshing to see a model who doesn't do masses of B/G photo's or videos and when she does, only with the one guy.

I'm sure a few people will now think i'm only posting this to help bolster the "Company" line for the sites. That's their issue. Everything I have said here is the truth.