Sarah beattie

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Darkow Hotmale

Re: Sarah beattie

Post by Darkow Hotmale »

JayTell, I remember buying the video cassette at Winart's at Victoria Station, oh, musta been some 6 years ago. Have no idea where it can be purchased from now. Sorry. It's a treasured possession of mine, so no way can offer a trade/sale.

OEJ, you really have to share more of that crazy day with us! Every scend in that film was unbelievably erotic, starting from Wendy's pubic shave to the insane bedroom bedlam! You're right, they don't make 'em like that any more. The more's the pity, guy, but you should be darn proud of that, and tons of other stuff you did, particularly with Sara!

Sigh is right.
Hugh Jampton

Amateur from Leeds

Post by Hugh Jampton »

What's the picture and sound quality like on this DVD? I have a couple from the series and frankly the produciton values are pretty poor....
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Sexyguy300

Post by Sexyguy300 »

So has she truly quit, real shame she had a real milf look to her.

Does anyone know if the part 2 to Forty and naughty is available anywhere it has wendy taylor in it i think?

Marblehead Johnson

Post by Marblehead Johnson »

I met Sarah at the various BGAFD events and at another party - a charming lady.