So what did you think?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
randyandy

Re: So what did you think?

Post by randyandy »

Richard if you want a 'fans' view of your original post email me off forum please.

Thanks

Andy

Phil mCc

Post by Phil mCc »

Hoping to you and Big J on Sat at pub.

As part of the London Erotica Weekend we have secured a local bar on Sat the 19th for a private function, The Albion is on Hammersmith Road opposite Olympia and down the street about 200yrds, Its on the corner and you can't miss it. We have it booked from 1pm till 11pm and as well as having a pint with us you will be able to see our TV Channel in a box solution, having your own TV channel and transmitting it globally to PCs and Set-Top boxes is what we have been working on and this truly is the deliver method of the future. DVD now has around 2 years left as a delivery method and producers are flocking to IPTV simply because it combats piracy and gets them a better share of the profits. The Albion should be a great place to network as we already have many of the producers, distributors and models confirmed to attend.
So drop over during the day for an hour of pub prices or join us when you are leaving Erotica,
Have a look at www.gdbtv.com for more info or mail me for an online demo of our test site www.xstreamheat.com
Derek from Loaded will be taking some pictures so if you want you face or any other bits in Loaded magazine then watch out for the flashes,

Phil McC

"Stop laughing and tell me it's big"
Live or on demand streaming Hi-def quality programing <http://www.goxxxtv.com> all British Girls at a £1 per pull.
PKAY

Post by PKAY »

I think every business "cares about" it's customers in that way. Business is about making money and you can't criticise them for being profit motivated.

I think it is good that there is a free channel. All the pay per view is crap so to see free crap is an improvement.

The fault is with legislation that stops decent stuff being broadcast, unfortunately the fact that the advertisiong for these channels is a tad msileading is a big shame but I guess that is the only way to get viewers.....

broadcast video and dvd services
Deuce Bigolo

Post by Deuce Bigolo »

It might be misleading but if it were illegal wouldn't the proper government body be taking action?

Obviously by saying harder isn't the same as saying theirs hardcore inside even though that is what is implied

As they say with advertising...seeing is believing

cheers
B....OZ
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

You didn't answer the bit about the bare-faced lies in the advertising and previews.
Mark81

Post by Mark81 »

I may get slammed for this but I think the free channel is a bloomin good idea and I think your ratings will mirror that. I will suggest one thing though the only reason I found it was because I was flicking though the channels maybe a bit more advertising is needed.

I like it though
melonf

Post by melonf »

So what exactly needs editing before showing free to air. Ofcom requires that all videos shown encrypted are rated 18. 18 rated videos can be shown free to air. So everything on Adult Channel encrypted can be shown free to air.

It seems a good move to me though as I may at least actually channel hop through the new channel whereas I would never waste my money on subscribing to softcore content.

So good luck with the idea. It may become a niche. UK is softcore is not worth paying for but may be good value if free.

If it becomes popular it could wind up the nutters as by refusing to allow hardcore that gets locked away behind encryption they get free to air softcore that is then viewable by all and sundry...a nightmare for the nutters.
PKAY

Post by PKAY »

It is not "my blithe attitude that they thrive on". Re read my post and see that I said all the stuff was crap. You wouldn't get me subscribing to these channels but my points were:

1. It is unrealistic to attack companies for being profit motivated &
2. Anything that is free can only be a positive move.

broadcast video and dvd services