Xplicit xxx question

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
sandie

Re: Xplicit xxx question

Post by sandie »

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo board of u lot going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the UK adult sat stations being softcore.
im so board by ur insecent moaning that my back teeth have fallen out.

why dont u all get together and petition to the governing bodies that u want a change in the rules or at least a re evaluation of the rules.

please do this cos who knows it might work and any time spent campaigning and not moaning on here is good for me.
new BGAFD rule; no moaning about the above mentioned article unless u are a publicly active campaigner to change the motion.

in ur campaign u could also add that soft core which probably gives u guys no reason at all to wank causes frustration that is then taken out in a public way ie; on here. leading to the suffering of others ie; me!

soft core is harmful hardcore is bliss

http://www.lovesandie.com/
fevrd

Post by fevrd »

I've got another rule we could have.

Anyone who asks questions about Teresa May is trussed up hand and foot and posted to her with two hundred quid of their own money taped to their bare bum.
Marino

Post by Marino »

Fantastic Rule Sandie.
Come on BGAFD,people listen to Sandie she makes sense.
--
http://www.ukroadtrips.com
R18 DVD Shop

Post by R18 DVD Shop »

ooohhhhhh u broke the board!! :oD

Jay

<http://www.r18dvdshop.co.uk/catalog/value.php>
Why pay more? Compare our prices with our competitors and see why we are the best value for R18 DVD's by a long way!
*All R18 DVDs at £15 each inc delivery, all ship from stock for fastest delivery*
Luxor

Post by Luxor »

This may come over a bit more harsh than I mean it but really :-

Where the fuck have you been the last 3 months? Are you seriously telling me someone in the adult business doesn't know about the Ofcom consultation on this very point? I find that very very strange indeed.

Unfortunately the consultation finished 2 days ago, so you cant now add your voice to the throng, but I was hoping that at least some of the adult performers/producers ( Looking from Marios reply it doesnt seem like he knew either) would have put a counterpoint to the mediawatch etc position.

Disappointed to say the least.
tigertim

Post by tigertim »

Well said Luxor, seems some people are quite happy to take the money without giving or caring what the viewer wants.