Has anyone got the new Linsey Dawn Hardcore?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
wayneyg

Re: Has anyone got the new Linsey Dawn Hardcore?

Post by wayneyg »

But has anyone actually got a copy of it?

Would it be worth subscribing to the linsey site to download it?
magicpants

Post by magicpants »

I have a few copies!! Wink Wink!!!

magicpantsproductions@hotmail.com
D

Post by D »

I have a copy of it.
it's worth getting if you are a Linsey fan.
She does look good in it and gets a good seeing to, also takes a facial
but she doesn't enjoy it and is trying no to laugh while he is shooting a load
over her face.
But watching linsney sucking C**K and licking balls is great.
Cant wait to see her take it in the arse.

worth getting but you prob wont watch it more than twice.

D
magicpants

Post by magicpants »

D you are so right!!!

It's great to see Linsey in a threesome, but can't help but notice how amature the filming is.

For one, does the other girl speak?? I don't think she says a word, and it's not the cock in her mouth that is preventing her from talking. If she can't talk fucking english, then use that in the film as a story line!

The dude is a wally with a big cock!

When watching it, i feel that there are scenes missing, where the other girl is getting seen to and then linsey sucking her juices off the cock. Someting is just missing.

Linsey is always looking at the director or whoever off camera waiting for seggestions or actions, i guess for different positions. Or she's just having a chat!

And why does Linsey look normal in it?? And her H/C Debut for that matter!! I know she can look fucking drop dead sexy!! So why doesn't score exploit that fact and really doll her up? Shit, she doesn't make many of these films, so for fuck sake, slap some gloss on her and deck her out in a fucking sexy outfit!! She looks ok in it, not great, but ok!!

But it is still great to see Linsey in her full glory!!

Next time i wanna see Linsey as a lap dancer/stripper, she goes to a gig and gets seen to by omer than one guy! That would be fantastic!!

Go on Linsey, make us proud!!!

magicpantsproductions@hotmail.com
goldenballs

Post by goldenballs »

This is the second time that Linsey's appeard in a DVD where only one scene is a b/g or b/g/g scene. I'm not a big fan of watching girl girl stuff, so I don't think I'd want to cough up for a film where only 20 minutes is of interest to me. I had her previous 'effort' if you can call it that, but got rid in the end as after watching her b/g scene two or three times i got bored of it.
And this time she has to share the guy with another girl so you get to see even less of LDM in b/g action.
If there was a disc that contained both of her hardcore b/g scenes I'd probably get that, but if everytime she decides to bring a film out it only contains one b/g scene then I can't see the point. I almost feel I'm being ripped off. No doubts her next effort, if it is with Omar will follow the same trend.

I suppose you have to give her some credit, where others have never gone into the hardcore market (not mentioning any names Ms. May or Ms. Stevens), at least she's taken the plunge. But I feel if you're going to do a job, do it well. It seems like she's done hardcore just so she can say she's done it.
JC

Post by JC »

don't be mental: she's done hardcore to get paid
charlesbukowski

Post by charlesbukowski »

is she really doing anal with omar?- very brave- makes oyu re yes water just hinking about it

i adore amanda white any one know where 2 get the vid she did with chris news and dr disgusting?