phil sutcliffe aka fiona cooper

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
yardbyrds1985

Re: phil sutcliffe aka fiona cooper

Post by yardbyrds1985 »

Bit of a dodger then is he?
TylerBabe

Post by TylerBabe »

Phil Sutcliffe runs the company - when I worked there last Steve who films the Spirit Vids was there too in Phils office! They are partners not competitors. And Steve is just as pervy as Phil - If you can't stand up for yourself and tell em where to get off - don't work for them is my advise cos they always try it on!
bigboy

Post by bigboy »

well the b/g did exist, as verified by released old material
SpaceMonkey

Post by SpaceMonkey »

I've had the rather dubious pleasure of seeing Fiona Cooper's 'Cock Sucking Beauties' (608, 609 & 610.) In them, 'Fiona' had barely manage to sustain an erection despite the valiant efforts of the poor girls being filmed. The few cum shots shown is probably due to the fact that he just can't hack it with the girls in the flesh rather than any editorial 'cutting room floor' decisions. There is full penetration sex on one of the titles but unless you seriously want to feel good about yourself when comparing yourself to someone struggling with some remarkably attractive ladies, I would avoid these films at all costs!
Pervert

Post by Pervert »

The subject's been discussed quite a few times, BB. For what it's worth, as soon as I learned more about "Fiona" (a few years back), I stopped being a customer.
Pervert
The Worlds Biggest Collector Of Ben Dover DVD`s
Koppite Till I Die
Remember - You`ll Never Walk Alone
Pervert

Post by Pervert »

Ah, but I'm not in the biz.

There have been various warnings and advice with regard that company over the years. But actually placing an official warning on any site, well, that might lead to legal action.
Pervert
The Worlds Biggest Collector Of Ben Dover DVD`s
Koppite Till I Die
Remember - You`ll Never Walk Alone