Have I been cheated by One Eyed Jack?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
NeilUK

Re: Have I been cheated by One Eyed Jack?

Post by NeilUK »

Give him a break guys, he can't do anything else than email the help addresses on the website. If they keep coming back undelivered you can't really blame him for asking on here.

Don't worry Scott, they will sort it out, they deservedly have one of the best reputations in the UK

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
eduardo

Post by eduardo »

I agree with you Neil. He has tried the supposrt email so thought here was the next alternative. So I think that he's well within his rights to ask although he could have chosen his words better. Cheated is a very strong word and too strong in my book. Something like a problem with One Eyed Jack..... may have been better.

As the others say Scott I have bought quite a few items from one of OEJ's website and they are first rate so you'll be fine.
Bayleaf

Post by Bayleaf »

And don't forget chaps, the best companies are those who are best at sorting out problems. No organisationn is fuck-up free, its the one's that put it right quickly and painlessly that you want to know about.

Too paraphrase the marketing guru's. Good service and your customer may tell a friend, bad service and they'll tell five but a problem sorted and compensated they'll tell dozens.

NeilUK

Post by NeilUK »

Yes Bayleaf but you left out abit, HMV taught me this one

The five friends the person tells, each tells five of theirs, and so on and so on.....
And you are right, the way One Eyed Jack reacted to this post shows their service is excellent and they should be complimented on it

NeilUK

http://www.celebritiesrus.com/blog
scott

Post by scott »

It's all fixed now accompanied with excellent customer service and patience from Matt.

I would now recommend anyone to become a customer to OEJ's sites.

Thanks for all the help Matt.

Scott
MensWorldMayfair

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

Should Tel have had to reply in the first place? As he said, his support people deal with issues with the website. It's secondary to his 'day job', if you like, and all he did was ask Scott to contact them.

Public forums are a dangerous place for anyone in the business, because you/your product/your reputation/professional integrity/anyone you've ever come into contact with can be flamed in seconds.

For anyone who cares, I've known One Eyed Jack for a number of years, and can safely say that he'd never knowingly 'cheat' anyone. Mind you, I've never played him at cards! (I hear he uses a marked deck for 'snap').
MensWorldMayfair

Post by MensWorldMayfair »

You're such a slut.
steve56

Post by steve56 »

ive met terry 3 times and i can tell he is a good bloke very modest etc.