Live XXX TV on SKY, 995

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
PP

Re: Live XXX TV on SKY, 995

Post by PP »

Thanks for your comments. We will do close ups and are after 11.30, we have also just bought lots of great new and never seen before on UK TV films. Keep watching and as soon as ofcom stop watchng us so closely we can show you more. We really are there for you and want to show you everything legally possible,
Keep coming back to me with any ideas you all have and we try and do them 4 you.

Carrotcruncher

Post by Carrotcruncher »

I fully understand that there are restrictions, but does so much of the screen have to be taken up after encription?
Paul Tavener

Post by Paul Tavener »

I would agree taking up a large part of the screen is a serious handicap for your channel PP, as the action on screen is what people want to see and what they pay their money for.

Ofcom will always be watching your channel, at least potentialy. In terms of what is currently acceptable to Ofcom I would recommend checking what happens on Xplicit every night and introduce that sort of content. Xplicit have been broadcasting this since at least last November and Ofcom have taken no action against them in the 4 months they have been in existence.

It might also be useful if you could let your viewers know when Ofcom announce their public consultation over broadcasting standards (expected in July or August) so that they can have their say concerning what the standard should be.

You might be interested in developments concerning the broadcasting of R18 content as reported here:
http://www.ofwatch.org.uk

contact [email]admin@ofwatch.org.uk[/email]
PP

Post by PP »

Done, the screen look in the encrypted section will be changed, thanks guys. See wwwlivexxx.tv and watch the live studio cam!!! You'll see what I mean.. no one else is doing this.
All other in put taken on board and keep them comming in, what did you think of tonights show??
Dace

Post by Dace »

Get Kat from babestation on and I would pay 4.99 every night!
Pianaman

Post by Pianaman »

Can you get this on NTL cable? I bet not :(
mutanthalibut

Post by mutanthalibut »

In short, No.