Top Three

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
IdolDroog

Re: Top Three

Post by IdolDroog »

1.amanda dawkins,
2.vicky powell
3.and erm....then a threesome with the two of them...
IdolDroog

Post by IdolDroog »

i typed my 1 and 2 the wrong way around....tsk
golostruda

Post by golostruda »

Erm, don't we do this poll once a month? Surely people's views can't change that much?

Mine reamin the same as they have been the past eight times the same question has been asked on here:

1. Dawko
2. Tiff Walker
3. Angel Long [unchanged despite her recent forum spazout]
AWP

Post by AWP »

Hayley Russell
Amy Ball
Amber [5]
Big Guy

Post by Big Guy »

1) Chanta Rose
2) Jackie Brown
3) Louise (3)
DDP

Post by DDP »

1.me
2.me
3DDP
Wendy

Post by Wendy »

Hmmm. Some of you strike me as a bit, how shall I put this, 'shallow'. Maybe it's me but to get into the 'Name your top 3 brit stars' list of some of you one has to be aloof, unapproachable and about as likely to attend a social event like the BGAFD parties as Germaine Greer appearing in a b/g dp video. Maybe Sandie/Faye/Sasha/Emma/Sarah/me et al should rethink our approach? But then we don't do it to get into the 'top three' anyway so who cares :-)

Wendy XXX
fevrd

Post by fevrd »

Don't worry about it Wendy. I couldn't be bothered to read all the posts but the way it was going Mary Millington was going to come up any minute. When it's at that level three posts is enough before you move on.
sandie

Post by sandie »

here here wendy. and maybe i should hand back my award too!!!
rhubarb

Post by rhubarb »

1 angel long
2 sandie caine
3 paige