Sites long overdue an update or long gone?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
drRocket

Sites long overdue an update or long gone?

Post by drRocket »

I do love glamorous girls and a couple of sites haven't had any updates for a long time. I really miss Also the short live Nylon Candi site had some awesome brit girls in Lingerie.
Onlytease is a bit tame but does provide some great glam shots.
goofery

Re: Sites long overdue an update or long gone?

Post by goofery »

https://nhlpcentral.com/ is up to date as of today
drRocket

Post by drRocket »

Just re-posts of old content. Nothing new in ages.
Devere

Post by Devere »

Yep, standard procedures . Recycled material labelled as updates nothing new in the industry as regards to that . Some of those shoots could be years old . More fool those that subscribe - there's terribytes of the stuff online for free if blokes want a quick pull. Recycled , renamed , re- labelled etc it all goes around in circles . Looks like some stuff might have been shot at MK, Iain died over two years ago & stopped shooting well before that . Some shoots could have been uploaded in 15/16/17 etc ...
Bodders

Post by Bodders »

Its a cracking site and I love it but RealSexPass does recycle a lot of its content.
I just want to know when something is brand new to the site.
Also, why they can't put more content on. For example one of the channels, AMAPOV has loads of scenes but they only put on about 60 at any one time.
Perhaps the most annoying thing is that the channel We Love Bukkake has been completely pulled so a lot of those releases are no longer online.
RSPass

Post by RSPass »

[quote=Bodders post_id=970156 time=1723107077 user_id=33495]
Its a cracking site and I love it but RealSexPass does recycle a lot of its content.
Also, why they can't put more content on. For example one of the channels, AMAPOV has loads of scenes but they only put on about 60 at any one time.
Perhaps the most annoying thing is that the channel We Love Bukkake has been completely pulled so a lot of those releases are no longer online.
[/quote]

Hi Bodders

Yes, some older content is recycled but generally, its replaced with a better quality version. Some content has been up for years so is either re-encoded to a better quality/bigger file but a lot now is actually being upscaled using software that wasn't about not long ago and the results are pretty impressive.
You can see more info about it on our blog here: [url]https://www.rsp-network.com/more-info/[/url]
Theres also a lot more amapov stuff thats being added.
Bodders

Post by Bodders »

[quote=RSPass post_id=970158 time=1723117689 user_id=45179]
[quote=Bodders post_id=970156 time=1723107077 user_id=33495]
[/quote]

Hi Bodders

Yes, some older content is recycled but generally, its replaced with a better quality version. Some content has been up for years so is either re-encoded to a better quality/bigger file but a lot now is actually being upscaled using software that wasn't about not long ago and the results are pretty impressive.
You can see more info about it on our blog here: [url]https://www.rsp-network.com/more-info/[/url]
Theres also a lot more amapov stuff thats being added.
[/quote]

Top stuff and thanks for the explanation!
As I mentioned I'm a huge fan so love the site.
Bodders

Post by Bodders »

Oh, RSP - will the videos that were on the We Love Bukkake channel be re-uploaded?
Bodders

Post by Bodders »

Anyone know what the score is with Gasm.com?

Home of Hamony, Magma, PureXXX etc.

Do they just put 'new releases' up as new but they are actually on a rotation?