zara rose

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
spoon1066

zara rose

Post by spoon1066 »

Had a large number of models for sale, but alas my hard drive has died. However i do have some Zararose model sex video and adult level images for sale at discounted price, i know theres alot of it going around but most people are charging rip off prices. Email me if interested

https://purpleport.com/portfolio/zararose3/
krisman

Re: zara rose

Post by krisman »

Not too fussy about Zara rose, but I've bought stuff from you in the past as you had some good stuff.

Can you email me again with a list of who you have content for again iscrewpeaches@hotmail.co.uk

Cheers
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

I take it your images come from this source?

Profile link made clickable:

dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

Oh, bugger! LOL

Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

At those prices on bentbox, surely no one has bought anything from that numpty's pages!
spoon1066

Post by spoon1066 »

Jesus thats pricey, thats a negative ghost rider
dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

Well, don't buy the teaser box from that collection. I did (Dummy!) There are 3 images.:

One shot has her wearing bra and knickers, shot from the side. Not even a crotch shot.

The other, is the same image shown twice of a close shot of someone (Anyone) holding their hand over their lady bits. Not a face. Nothing! It's not even in focus and looks like a video still.

Yep, the guy selling these on Bent Box has stitched me up on the taster. I'd hate to see what the content looks like in the other boxes..!
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

I feel for you my friend. There are a few revealing photos of her on the guy's website that might make up for it a little-

dynamatiques

Post by dynamatiques »

Thank you, Tchocky.

There were a few 'magic' shots on that page.

Cheers. (tu)
Bh1994

Post by Bh1994 »

Does anyone have Zara?s sex tape? Or more explicit pics?