British girls sites via a VPN

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Ed209

British girls sites via a VPN

Post by Ed209 »

Hello,

I have just started using a VPN and was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to possibly use it to access sites containing British girls that I wouldn?t be able to access from the UK?
m100

Re: British girls sites via a VPN

Post by m100 »

Why wouldn't you be able to visit a site as usual from the uk? Sounds very odd.
Ed209

Post by Ed209 »

m100 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why wouldn't you be able to visit a site as usual
> from the uk? Sounds very odd.

Just thinking there might be some British content that?s blocked from the uk. Perhaps under data protection law? I?m not looking for owt dodgy ha ha
Ed209

Post by Ed209 »

m100 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why wouldn't you be able to visit a site as usual
> from the uk? Sounds very odd.

Just thinking there might be some British content that?s blocked from the uk. Perhaps under data protection law? I?m not looking for owt dodgy ha ha
davy99

Post by davy99 »

There?s usually a few sets and some users on bentbox that are blocked from the UK. Also some profiles on Onlyfans and AdmireMe.
Alienbobuk

Post by Alienbobuk »

Bentbox does for sure. Not too many but there are some. Wonder if its due to the model release forms stating its for users outside the UK... ie US market so that they don't get recognised at home.
oldmort

Post by oldmort »

If anything using a VPN would be blocked this appears to be the new mission a lot of places are on it is very annoying.

I am a person when traveling will always use vpn for security the same with on device like a mobile the companies blocking it is all about control.