Lena 93 aka liliana krupa

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
zulupaul

Re: Lena 93 aka liliana krupa

Post by zulupaul »

my stepson went out with here for 2 years , she's as mad as a box of frogs
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

ALso

She could not take her drink , Got very Drunk in the evenings and wondered why in the mornings she was so hung over and dehydrated in a hot country , but then went on a did it several times in the week ... when punters had paid for to work, including myself , but by then I had given up on her, After the first time.
She used to travel over Europe , according to her profile , so Perhaps she was very accommodating to other photographers (One for the White Knights ) I and can hear the keyboards tapping ....
TMS

Post by TMS »

She's a very good singer. I think she has half in mind not compromising her possible singing career by flashing too much. Which is quite reasonable.
telfordmodelstudio@gmail.com
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Bit late to worry about her work

Linda Lusardi became a TV person, and her levels were much higher , but then again Linda was a Model , not a girl with issues.
GlamourClub

Post by GlamourClub »

Jo Guest is another. Bum in the air and legs akimbo for the viewing pleasure of 1000s but went on to appear on TV shows.

Techno DJ Rebekah Teasdaleis another. Saw her DJing in a small club a few years ago and all I could think of whilst watching her was was a scene legs wide open in a BMW cabriolet with a pink dildo.
Tchocky

Post by Tchocky »

*Nevermind, they've disappeared from the page.
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Are these new snaps or just the ones from a few years 2017 ....

seems strange that only these are around, hence me guessing that they are from the past // as I very much doubt if she does do new in 2019, 2020 , or 2021 ...
Togsam

Post by Togsam »

https://www.google.com/search?q=fotolap ... 80&bih=610

Harvey Gordon appears to have been selling some nudes at some point on bentbox as these came up on image search
davy99

Post by davy99 »

Togsam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://www.google.com/search?q=fotolap ... 80&bih=610
>
> Harvey Gordon appears to have been selling some
> nudes at some point on bentbox as these came up
> on image search

Yeah. Tchocky had posted the links on here but then they got taken down from benthic.