Twitter /// Models Contact// ?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
M25crash

Twitter /// Models Contact// ?

Post by M25crash »

Hi All

Any one know of any models looking to be booked and using Twitter.
I have seen a few though it seems twitter is being used as a PR tool and not a contact to Book & be Paid .

Very unsure if Poppy is bookable and I know is adult work as well:
https://twitter.com/poppymay_xx

August have some time as the airfields are fog bound ....
sparky

Re: Twitter /// Models Contact// ?

Post by sparky »

There are fewer and fewer models looking to be booked and paid .. Full Stop.

For those that are if they have a profile on a model site and log in regularly but you are not a subscriber but you can contact then via Twitter if they are interested logically they will respond.

Back 4 months ago several were posting that they did not know how they could fund their next payments for rent / mortgage, car etc.

These were followed by almost daily posts and discounts for their onlyfans page, own website, offering custom videos, on the ' purple site ' doing live webcam and uploading private galleries and video etc.

Four months on and they are buying clothes, tech, new pets, having house renovations etc. The presumption has to be all these are being paid for by subscriptions to and one off purchases from the sites they have promoted.

While directly for their total door - to - door time the payment for a shoot is an amount most of us can only dream of once balanced by the time spent responding to messages of which only a proportion would ever bring a booking, the commitment, the preparation, the risk of last minute cancellation etc it seems most now consider overall too much hassle. Hence the only bookings they bother with are the few sites still shooting content e.g. St Mackenzies, the Onlytease group.

All change in less than 10 years.

With little prospects of any further shoots I would probably sell my DSLR and camcorder if they still had significant value, I certainly will not be upgrading them.
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Hi M25

My suggestion is that you type into Google the models name and PurplePort

If she is listed you can contact her that way

Only Fans has reduced the need for models to work with amateurs, and in addition their are some very unpleasant amateurs around so in a way it is understandable

When the lockdown is reduced still further with a bit of sanity hopefully things will improve, but the subscription sites are reducing and will continue to reduce the requirement for amateur books
Jonboy
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Many thanks

Times have changes and so have the rates.
It is a shame that some models / ladies are just not up for a cash job ...

Good to know of your experiences. Shame that they are not as we would have liked

That comes of have a market flooded with cameras , cash , and new models being overpaid ...

Hey ho & Cheers
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

That's a real shame i love to see videos of models always looking to buy new footage ;)
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

That's a real shame i love to see videos of models always looking to buy new footage ;)
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Hi ZZHawker

if you know of any models looking for paid work in August , please let them know about this post .

Happy to share material as a thank you ....

Also I am prepared to leave my Surrey, area in search of nudity ....
zzhawker

Post by zzhawker »

Hi don't know anyone sorry , but as i say can buy if that's a possibility (tu)
sparky

Post by sparky »

Given a few spare minutes I have had look at the recent casting calls on Purpleport and Adultfolio.

There are not many with a few models putting up several.

Overall this implies that the vast majority either already have as many bookings as they want / need or are not active at all.

The current situation inevitably will be having an influence. Regardless of what is permitted some will want to avoid all non-essential contact but equally there must be some with more free time.

As I've commented numerous times before once between the sites including those that have closed and posts here it was rare not to find an available model.

If I had known the change in less than 10 years I would have taken a few more of the opportunities at the time.
GlamourClub

Post by GlamourClub »

I have myself an idea to get around this new issue. Doubt it would make any money but a possible way of doing some more shooting of some nice new faces.

However I think once things (hopefully) return to normal (not the abomination they call 'new normal' as that's dystopian) there will always be models that like a bit of face to face, meeting new folks, and travelling/touring.

The holidays option might still work (if we can travel again without needing one of Kill Bill's digital health passports) but again it not a money maker (rather a money loser ::o:) )