Areola Scar Fetish.?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dododada

Areola Scar Fetish.?

Post by dododada »

Anyone know what the deal is with girls getting horrendous boob jobs that leave them with a dreadful looking scar around the areola? And often with a scar going down the centre of the breast???

Is this some new fetish or something? How does this look good? Is it a cheaper procedure? Maybe I'm wrong - but I think most men don't like it when it looks like a woman has had hear nipples sown back on like some kind of corrective surgery?
davy99

Re: Areola Scar Fetish.?

Post by davy99 »

What on earth are you on about?
It is because they HAVE had surgery!
TMS

Re: Areola Scar Fetish.?

Post by TMS »

I don't think anyone aims for that, but sometimes that's what they get.

Having a vertical scar may be a relic of earlier operating styles too, I would have thought a horizontal cut at the base of the breast which will be largely covered up would always be far preferable.

But you must keep in mind that "cosmetic" work is often aimed at improving the shape when dressed, regardless of the appearance nude.

Styles of operation still vary, partly depending on the size and nature of the implant. If you can go under the muscle, what's on top feels softer and more natural, but that's not always possible. The necessity of completely moving and re-locating the nipple will vary with operational style.

The old days of very unnatural looking implants should have gone. Certainly in Belgium these days they seem to do work which is almost undetectable.
telfordmodelstudio@gmail.com