Onlyfans - reviews

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
spare_leg

Re: Onlyfans - reviews

Post by spare_leg »

krisman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rachelle's onlyfans is super tame. Recently got a
> free one day promo subscription & it's all
> probably less revealing than stuff you'd see of
> her on purpleport.
>
> If you're a big fan then I guess it's worth it,
> but there's certainly no upping of levels in any
> way

Thanks for the feedback. I'd be interested in seeing anything with Rachelle in a more informal or behind the scenes type setting. Her accent is wonderful so anything where you get to see a bit of personality is great (tu)

Do you know if a monthly sub gains you access to all previous content or should I expect older stuff to have disappeared or any other paywalls etc to frustrate me.
krisman

Post by krisman »

You'll get access to all her old stuff if you subscribe. Don't think there are any actual paywalls on onlyfans, models will just sometimes say to DM them for custom content.

Rachelle's custom stuff is still very much within her regular levels though.
davy99

Post by davy99 »

There are lots of paywalls on onlyfans.
A lot of them have standard posts that you have to pay to unlock
Then many of them send DMs with pay-to-unlock content, too.
krisman

Post by krisman »

Really? I thought that was only on admireme?

I haven't seen any locked posts on onlyfans, but then I haven't been on much lately
britishfanuk

Post by britishfanuk »

locked msgs by DM on onlyfans - my current subs
https://onlyfans.com/missrubysummers
only $8.99 lots of original content, harder stuff than anywhere else, including bg, most of it included.

https://onlyfans.com/jaygray2020
Page 3 babe goes back to glamour - doing it very well, soft topless implied nude - lots of it and well done, a lovely natural curvy body.
a lot of free and a lot of locked dm's (but they are "cheap" $10 ish)

https://onlyfans.com/jada_cameo
$10 but joined on a $3 deal
lots of well shot pics/vids, but all the hard stuff is in locked DM's and not cheap for the vids - but they do deliver what is promised. Think she would be better to sell 50 vids at $10 than say 10 vids at $30
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

If you subscribe ?15/20 to a website would you be expecting to pay an additional ?20 a time for content?

No.

This is why OF has lost it.

A rant.

There are now models who are looking at putting timers on their posts so that they disappear every month so that members have to keep rebilling.

In addition to this you have constant adverts as models try to earn extra by advertising other models. It seems like half of them are pulling the mum/daughter or step sister / brother routine. Seriously?

Pages which appear to have lots of content are literally instagram esque posts (perhaps some tits but nothing explicit). You might as well look at their purpleport profile. Anything worth having is always behind a paywall (even if the levels are not increased).

Instagram with tits for ?15 a month. Oh look I've taken my dog for a walk. Now I am eating.

As for advertising of OF, lots of models are saying "top x%". Well considering the number of accounts and comparing how many are not content creators/how many dormant or shite accounts there are it really shouldnt be difficult.

Anyway a few I have been a member of.

Artemis Fauna.

Great bush never shows it. Her page is literally what you would find on her purpleport but lacking bush. Anything full nude (and not open leg) is an extra ?20 or so. $35 for a video where she is extra naughty (spanks her bare bum) but knees together.

Charlie Rose.

Never pay the full monthly rate as she always has a sale on. Never pay the sale price as its literally instagram but tits. Its literally page 3. Anything decent is behind a paywall in private dms.

Also her page is full of adverts for other models.

She has a free OF and has set up one with her mum and sister. Charlie to her credit is the only looker in the pack...

Rebecca Leah

Wanted $100 for an open leg video. Go look for the open leg video she shot with jaydee (smoking) (i think it was jaydee). Wont cost you $100.

Her content is literally instagram with tits.

Grace Faerie (Rosa Brighids sister)

Generally ok, wait for a sale. Doesn't post often but vids tend to be good. As you would expect a OF to be run - one good video a week. Lots of content from previously as well.

Rosa Brighid

Same as above , prob posts more than her sister.

Vids are good, not holding legs wide exposing, but you get a good glimpse.

Sophia Blake

Expensive for what it is. Very instagram esque with basic nudity. Anything devcent behind a paywall dm. Masturbayion whist she had a butt plug inside of her - $60. She has got an amazing pussy though. Someone needs to give it a good fucking and record doing it as well.

Abby Furness

"Top 3%". Absilute shite, paywall for anything. Literally instagram with no nudity. DO NOT BOTHER.
krisman

Post by krisman »

Cheers geo, good to know in advance & save myself a few pennies by not eating my time with any of them :)
SexiestUKModels

Post by SexiestUKModels »

All above perfectly valid. But here's some positive reviews:

https://onlyfans.com/carlamonacox
You'd think someone with that amount of photos out there would be just milking the archive, but she's shooting new stuff all the time (no open leg but a lot more glamour than the stuff she usally shoots) and there is some premium stuff, but it's pretty good.

https://onlyfans.com/laurennnkenny
There was a whole thing recently with a thread about her not posting etc. And she is flaky, but fun with it. Worth subbing just to watch her tits go up like two cup sizes during lockdown. Private stuff can be filthy if you ask nicely*

https://onlyfans.com/misscmodel Just getting started. Insanely tight body that you'll get to see from every angle and quite posh.

https://onlyfans.com/sophieskipper
Keeps it all implied, even in private stuff. But would reccomend because she's got an arse you could bounce a pound coin off.

https://onlyfans.com/rebeccapeace Looks sweet and innocent, really isn't, but all the good stuff is private. Another model with boob shyness, but you can see everything else, which has always confused me.

*Reading through this thread and hearing things through the grapevine. The phrase "toxic entitled wanker" springs to mind. Yes you're paying money, yes it's a service. But the models don't owe you shit and shouting at them isn't going to make them perform like a seal. They need to be in the right mood to shoot. Try a little manners when you talk to them, goes a long way.
Alan67

Post by Alan67 »

I think geopeters has it spot on.

Most models now out to rip off paying public. Nearly everyone I have seen in last few months are free tit pics but the good stuff is extra. Sophia Blake was wanting $12 for 2 photos!!

And it really pisses me off when they have both Onlyfans and Admireme accounts - alexa campbell now is promoting both - if you thought more of your fans you would put everything into one account and do a good job of that. she also advertises it as "uncensored" well my meaning of that word is different to hers as all you see is tits and bum - same as you can see of her on onlytease or wankitnow - and a lot more of her at a good price as well compared to onlyfans.

I do hope the tide turns on this as I feel many (but not all) are now just out to rip off money as quickly as possible.
dododada

Post by dododada »

Sarah Daniel - just poor quality low res images taken from whatever "babe channel" she used to appear on. Or boring dressed photos with stupid filters on. What's the point of photos where the filter changes the eyes? Also lots and LOTS of random holiday-style snaps - it's literally an instagram or twitter page with the occasional low quality tit's out shot taken from the "babe channels", so nothing genuinely exclusive.

Sarah Louise - Again, a large percentage of the photos are screenshots from Babestation. There are a still quite a lot of decent quality exclusive photos, though very tame.

Michelle Thorne, Georgie Darby, Bex Shiner and Harmony Reigns accounts are amazing - they seem to actually be into doing it.