Jan Burton

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
cyril

Jan Burton

Post by cyril »

Anyone know what has happened to Jan Burton? Her website has had all the content removed and I wondered if she too has 'gone'. It's all gone a bit barren.
Mysteryman

Re: Jan Burton

Post by Mysteryman »

Three brilliant classy British performers lost in recent years. Performers who communicated with individuals regularly on their accounts or on Twitter - Sally Taylor, Rebekah Dee and Jan Burton. There's plenty of their films and photos out there and from time to time the odd "lost" gem turns up but it's not the same as knowing that new material was always forthcoming and they were contactable.
youreds91

Post by youreds91 »

The site had no updates for over a year prior to all the content going.
I did subscribe for a month last year & got all the content down.

She has 2 kids with the photographer, with them growing up it must be difficult to carry on as most of the content was shot in their home.

Creepily I've seen content with other models in the kids playroom (Rani, Riani on ATK & WAH)

I See BustyBrits has gone the same way, also ran by her Husband.
cyril

Post by cyril »

Thanks for the updates. I had a month's membership on Jan's main site and then on Jan's Nylon Sex. Classy lady. I do have some material of hers but, as you say, the pleasure of anticipating new stuff has gone. Much lamented and sad to see the demise/retirement of so many British girls.
britishfanuk

Post by britishfanuk »

Rebekah Dee did some great scenes with her...miss naughty miss Dee as well, hopefully she may return fun sexy lady, she was always up for a bit of naughty!!
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Hi

Rebekah may have been up for a bit of naughty, she also found the time to qualify as a accountant.

Jan Burton was listed on PureStorm till it closed and she is no longer listed on Purple Port or Model Mayhem

Shame Sexy Saucy Sally was another great model and all were friendly, but time moves on
Jonboy
britishfanuk

Post by britishfanuk »

lets hope miss Dee gets bored of being an accountant! lol
youreds91

Post by youreds91 »

Content & signup is back.
cyril

Post by cyril »

What a welcome surprise. I had given up on it, so thanks for the info.
youreds91

Post by youreds91 »

Just to revisit, Jan had a tumblr site. It's still accesible.

https://www.tumbex.com/janburton.tumblr/posts?page=1

From reading the messages it seems her father passed away & she had her mother come to stay around the time things ceased.

Other things take prority, hope all is OK with her.

She still has a twitter, but no updates in years.