Lycia Sharyl Customs

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
GTJames

Lycia Sharyl Customs

Post by GTJames »

Chaps,

Page3 and Mayfair / Club model Lycia Sharyl is starting her own website this year hopefully very soon. I shall be shooting content for it. I work with her a lot and have shot a few custom vids and pic sets for various collectors which have been well received (at least that is what they tell me). I am shooting this weekend for my #Page3Triple project with Brook Wright and Beth Morgan. I have space for one custom vid / pic set with Lycia. I am shamelessly biased but I think her custom stuff is pretty damn good and I also think good value as my markup is pitifully low (lol!) Do contact me if you think I might be able to make something of interest to you. I can get you a very quick quote and delivery is via WeTransfer normally within 48 hrs of shoot. Cheers all and my thanks.

Glamour Photographer & Tea Boy
GTJames

Re: Lycia Sharyl Customs

Post by GTJames »

Sorry - should have said DM me @GlamourTeaJames or www.onlyfans.com/ThirdPage or jwatson@iee.org Ta

GTJames

Post by GTJames »

Hi Guys,

Shooting more website content for Lycia tomorrow. Probably got space / capacity for one custom photo & vid set. If anyone is interested please DM me @GlamourTeaJames or jwatson@iee.org for an instant quote! Thanks and Happy Sunday all

stevespurgin

Post by stevespurgin »

HI James
Tried emailing you but has bounced back- please email me.
Thanks