Would you like to own shares in a adult business?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
lowerloft

Would you like to own shares in a adult business?

Post by lowerloft »

Quick straw pole.

There are a number of adult companies in a wide range of sectors, would you be interested in owning shares in some of these companies?

Just reply YES or NO.

After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.
Rico

Re: Would you like to own shares in a adult business?

Post by Rico »

If it looks like there might be interest in this idea, I would be interested in discussing details with you to put my company out there for share holders.
Thank you.
Ric Porter
ricporter@yahoo.co.uk

http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric
JimMac

Post by JimMac »

YES
JimMac

Post by JimMac »

Hi, private me if you like. I've got a bit of spare cash now and its always been an interest to get financially involved in the adult industry.

Best,

James
Rico

Post by Rico »

Hi James. Tried emailing you but it bounced back. Please email me at ricporter@yahoo.co.uk so I know it's correct and I'll email you back. Ric

http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric
lowerloft

Post by lowerloft »

Ric, dropping you an email now.

Jim, email me on jm@incrowdcap.com as I may have some options for you.

After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.