WARNING TO ALL MODELS..

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
skiny_deep

WARNING TO ALL MODELS..

Post by skiny_deep »

It has come to our attention that a guy(black) calling himself Oliver or Oli has been shooting models based on a fake claim that he is shooting for digicreationsxxx.

Please be warned that this guy has nothing to do and does NOT shoot for us.

This is pretty serious matter because if he goes on to harm any model during the course of shoot he is doing then it's digicreations name he is claiming by deception that will be drag down the gutter.

If anybody try to book a model by claiming they shoot for digicreations please DO NOT take their word for it. Tell him you will send him an email to our official web adress you will find on our website. If he cannot tell you the content of email you send to our official email address then you've unearthed another fake producer using our name.

Web: http://digicreationsxxx.com

one eyed jack

Re: WARNING TO ALL MODELS..

Post by one eyed jack »

We've noticed this is a recurring problem of late with a variety of producers

I'll get UKAP to tweet a link to its followers to make them aware of this. Hope that helps

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Arsewithclass

Post by Arsewithclass »

Why do people do this. It's not like there isn't enough models & need for work.

This guy could have just said, I'm so & so, I'd like to work with you if ok...
Most models would be fine with a new guy on the block, not now, using another company name, the guy must be dodgy some how.

[url=http://arsewithclass.com/freetour.php]Natalie K's Official mobile friendly tour[/url]
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

For the obvious thing they probably want to book a shoot because a lot of models ask for 50% of the shoot fee up front with new producers because theyre pissed off with bookings that get cancelled or never happen.

Most likely theyre doing it so that can get a free shag and a POV gonzo shoot and do a runner out the back door.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples