Stunning All Natural Certed B/G Model

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Monty1

Re: Stunning All Natural Certed B/G Model

Post by Monty1 »

lol it bumps the thread so i couldn't care less

Im talking to Lexi this eve about 8pm so i will run your offer by her and then mail you back

Thanks

thebangkokbanger

Post by thebangkokbanger »

No ones hating but why should u get 20 percent?we will find her on adultwork or elsewhere.
Monty1

Post by Monty1 »

I'll Explain..

I spend time and money finding talent, i answer all the girls questions & concerns.. i liaise with them? some companies have a model liaison, this is a job in its self! many new girls change their mind after dozens of e mails & cant even be assed to let me know.. it rinses my time

This is why a hot new girl is worth money to producers, apart from that I'm not going to post a new girl details here.. she'd be put off before she starts or end up in a situation she really don't wanna be in.. its beneficial to a new girl to know she's working for reputable companies or individuals until she finds her feet in the industry then she can manage her own bookings..