Your chance to get rid of me forever

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
one eyed jack

Re: Your chance to get rid of me forever

Post by one eyed jack »

So you know the rest of the industry now do you? I dont remember seeing you at XBiz recently? i don;t remember seeing you at important meetings where people have ignored me and think me a joke.

If I'm a joke then what are you? What have you done for this business apart from miss the deadline to vote for your favourite girl and slag it off?

If it was so irrelevant and a joke why were you bothered about voting? Come on Jay, this has all the hallmarks of you behind it and girls have told me what a screaming queen you are about this sort of stuff and the fact you have slagged me off by name on your twitter and UKAP on your forum

The fact you are referring to me as a bully tells me you are too intimidated to tell me things like this on the phone when you know I have no problem saying stuff like this and more to your face.

I wouldnt treat you any differently even if you came out and revealed who you are on here. You just come across as spineless having to resort to this here on a public forum

Or perhaps you are so frazzled on drugs you cant handle confrontation?

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Darren L Morgan

Post by Darren L Morgan »

as we do you jimmyjimmy...but there's one thing being amusing and actually playing a part and having something relevant to say, and another being argumentative, uniformed and clueless...which sums you up....that's apart from the fact you cannot answer a direct question......there's only one guy looking the fool here jimmyjimmy.....jay K or whoever you are.....
go on....say something jimmyjimmy-ish
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Then you are clearly uninformed or misinformed

You must believe the first person that comes along which clearly indicates the kind of person you are.

I've determined that just from your crass assumptions and now you are trivilialising my responses and insulting me by saying I amuse you.

With fans like you hindering progress we can be blaming a lot on you too. If you was a fan you'd be the worst kind because you are shallow, believe lies and perpetuate them

This is all you've done. Everytime Ive asked you to support your claims with proof you've ducked out of it refusing to answer the question and say I am bullying you.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Thats my point. Youve made it all up. You are lying and youve given it away yet again, the only person models will talk to about stuff like this in confidence is with another producer.

What did you tell them Jay?

Youre up here stirring trouble with lies its clearly evident thats what youre doing with girls. You've stated it in public already despite the fact the awards are going to be at the same venue.

Now youre screwing up big time and quit with the bully boy allegations.

Its boring.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
number 6

Post by number 6 »

Hving been on this site for a few years and someone who has nothing to do with the industry(i only watch the stuff) OEJ is one of the people who are DEFINITELY NOT a bully. If you want bullies,look on the O/T forum,theres a few on there.
Bodi

Gave me a chance

Post by Bodi »

Well you gave me a chance doing a few shoots many years ago and i know you suggested me to others as a result of that so got work elsewhere, so much appreciated and should stay.
Mike Connors

Post by Mike Connors »

I don't post on here often any more and neither does Lara Lee but we definitely count you as one of the very few friends we keep in contact with away from the industry ( I count maybe 3). So we will gladly give you a PLEASE STAY vote.

Lara was posting on these forums as far back 2005 and you were always one of the go to guys for honest advice and support. So count this two 'Please Stay' votes :)

<http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/michael-connors>
joH

Post by joH »

So Jimmy is the guy who films the prostitutes on real punting?