Sophie Star

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
davy99

Re: Sophie Star

Post by davy99 »

I didn't think she was trying to hide her real surname. She has used it in a number of her profiles on various websites or with ity hypenated with "star" too !confused!
davy99

Post by davy99 »

*hyphenated. I need a new keyboard. I have to make sure i press the h button hard!
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

she suggested on Twitter recently she had done nude for Bodidreams, anyone know if an appearance from her on there is actually going to happen? Hope so, she is top notch
https://twitter.com/SSTARONLINE/status/ ... 8352225280
DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

banners are up so first full nude set imminent on bodidreams.com
teekay

Post by teekay »

Excellent news....keep us informed.Thanks
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

I heard a rumour that her ambition and dream is to shoot for US Playboy. Maybe someone here knows how she can make that dream come true so we can get to see a LOT more of her !!!
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

I strongly suspect, having seen a glimpse of it through some sheer panties she once wore for a shoot that Sophie has the perfect Playboy pussy so would be great to see that and her in all her proper glory sometime.

Fingers crossed this will come true sooner rather than later !!
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

A lot of model's dreams are to shoot for US Playboy...even those who deep down know they aren't what some call 'Playboy material'.

Perhaps she can qualify for one of those web editions. The magazine though...extremely doubtful.
Twattered

Post by Twattered »

DaveZ

Post by DaveZ »

www.bodidreams.com

first nude set is up, wow!!