No Wonder I Retired...

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
kiNky erOtica

Re: No Wonder I Retired...

Post by kiNky erOtica »

Sarah Kelly wrote:
[quote]Manchester to London and back sunday for a shared content shoot - a 500 ish mile round trip.. Will i even show up?
watch this space......... x
[/quote]
And the answer is here....

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I think shared content shoots are the bane of this industry and I think standards have dropped dramatically on many levels because of it.

I don't need to have the advantages of it spelled out to me as I've done it and benefitted from it and in hindsight its still comes down to the same thing: Once the value of a commodity becomes so low priced and common place it ceases to be of any real value to anyone including those who are just loking for the free stuff

Most of all, free content is responsible for the fees being driven down. As the internet is a freeloaders paradise it is giving new producers the option to force prices down to models charging by the hour. Not many professional girls can make a living when all their colleagues are working at a fraction of the cost and while producers are secretly sayin "shut the fuck up Terry" You are all buying into the ultimate demise of your own incomes

In other words, people in the industry are just as much at fault for ruining this business than the people they point the finger at.

You make your bed, you sleep in it

Flame me all you like but deep down you know this is the truth

I remember back in the day most people were paid to do a job. These days, some of those producers are just in it for a shag and glad they can make ?60 a month off that shoot as that is profit for a shoot they got for free.

How times have changed...

Th eonly elitism going on that I see are those who actually pay and own their material versus those who share the content and dont actually pay.

It's not my intention to sound vindictive with that comment but the truth might hurt those who take offence to it.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

Whilst I half agree with what you say Terry, If people ask me or advertised to have content shoot, then if thats the case then I'll shoot it, As I did for Lolly Badcock, Faye Dixie, Honey B, Jayne T, Jess, Jonny Cockfill, Karlie Simon, Michelle Paige, Sarah Kelly, Tequilla Woods, Victoria Brown and a few other I can't recall and one who asked but never show (recently) hence this original post.
And If I recall corectly, A model I photographed (paid shoot) asked you to sit in on one of my shoots and film behind the scenes of the shoot (she may well have been paying you) But as you know I declined the offer.

I guess the reason some of the above asked me is my reputation speaks volumes (yeh I'm going to say that lol). But I don't take the piss and promise to send content off then make the model wait 4 weeks for a CD or before hand know full well that aint even gonna happen and just keep it for themselves.

I've probably only ever advertised for TFP about 3 times (once not so long back). And the main one reason I don't ask, is I don't really have a 100% say in what gets shot, so I'd (then) prefer to pay a model for 3 hours and get what I want, in which case it would not be TFP/Content share, it would be my booking and my content.

But lets look at this industry now and ask yourself some question...
6 years ago my email box was bulging daily with models wanting shoots, and this place was buzzing with models, now I'm lucky if I get 1 email in 2 months. Also I get more replies from studs than models if when I advertised for a shoot for a girl.
Obviously I'm doing something wrong.... or maybe not.... or maybe there are to many shaftings going on (and not the sexual kind)

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer
Sarah Kelly

No Shows-Dont ya just hate em!!

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Well i for one am very glad we got to shoot (at long last!) ... I was reliably informed you were a Top bloke and Tog to boot-proven on sunday when we met! I loved our shoot, you were really great and so easy to get along with-my only regret was that we didnt get more time...

Its a serious loss when Quality togs get messed about by no shows, which then makes it harder for us girls who DO TRAVEL ALL OVER for work, as togs and producers think that the more local the better when really,its intregrity and reliability over geographical location thats important,surely?

If i Sarah Kellyxxxsays she will do a shoot, i guarantee(barring serious illness) to turn up on time,READY to shoot(i dont turn up then needs loads time messing about)the content we agreed.. its called Integrity ...

You Kinky, have it in abundance so i do hope urs could be one of many meets-I will never no show !

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
Sarah Kelly

Post by Sarah Kelly »

I think i came into the Biz too late-I would love to be so busy that i havent the time or inclination to do anything shared.. alas,whats a girl to do with her spare days ...

I love my paid shoots,and like to think i give great value and deliver the product agreed and wanted - But im not booked 24/7, i dont have an agent, so in my spare time i may as well shoot stuff that i can use on a reciprocal basis, that will be seen and might get other (paid)work offers in...

Having said that im dead fussy with who and what i do on a shared basis as been screwed over a few times, which has been dissapointing... and also quite expensive ... I would always choose paid work over a shared shoot as its better for both parties i feel..

If anyone has work going,look me up- If i take on a booking, im happy to travel all over the UK and i never no show! xxx

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx