Web cam models needed

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
KazB

Re: Web cam models needed

Post by KazB »

I've worked with Phil on numerous occasions and always found him great to work with - the studio is immaculate too.

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com
andy at handiwork

Post by andy at handiwork »

myfreecams could do with a few more British girls on it. I've been a punter member for some time now. There's several hundred, largely gorgeous, east European models often working from 'studios',and a slightly smaller number of Americans as well as all the Latin American and Asian girls. Of the 20 or so Brits there's a handful at the moment who's 'rooms' are worth visiting, and are probably making pretty decent money, but they do put the hours in and work hard at building up and keeping a fan base, to whom they can sell videos, skype calls, photo gallery passwords etc. I've seen girls get tips in public of several thousand tokens some nights, never mind what they might get for group and private shows, and others who probably hardly manage to pay the electric bill. Like a lot of things if you put in the hard work you can reap decent rewards. I hope its success with the studio Phil, and I look forward to seeing some home grown competition for the east european girls.
dawsy

Post by dawsy »

Hi gorgeous.
Thanks for that, see you again soon I hope !wink!
Phil xxx
dawsy

Post by dawsy »

Hi Andy. Thanks for the feedback about FreeCams. I have a few stunning girls who will be on there soon. I'm sure they will do well.
Cheers. Phil
Gilly Sampson

Post by Gilly Sampson »

Hi please send more details gilly sampson at sexylady65@btinternet.com