looking for work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
jimbosliceman

looking for work

Post by jimbosliceman »

hello im jay im 22 from liverpool im looking to break into the adult industry email me and i will email pics if required. I am into alot of various things from straight b/g to domination, cd, watersports, fetishism and many other ,please get back to me.
Sarah Kelly

Re: looking for work

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Hi jimbo... you might find it more usefull to put your pics up wi your profile rather than rely on being asked to send them...Get an AIR listing too,so people can see your full profile..and if you get a few jobs in pre june 25th get along to the UKAP party in london to meet the guys and girls in the biz..... best wishes !thumbsup!

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
jimbosliceman

Post by jimbosliceman »

hello thanx for the advice babe i do not have a camera at the min do u know how i can take a few pics from my webcam and put them on here get back to me when u can thanx xx
Snow Patrol

Post by Snow Patrol »

Here yah go...