Bluebird New Membership Site

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
hiwatt

Bluebird New Membership Site

Post by hiwatt »

OK Guys - it is up.

1 single monthly Membership of 29.99.

You can stream or download whatever you want on the site for that.

There are 3 complete Film updates a week (15 scenes or more - depending on the number of scenes in each movie).

The Blog is updated regularly, and you'll see that Bloggy the Blogger has now taken that over to provide regular and entertaining updates.

The TV Babes XXX content will appear on the GLAMBIRDS.com site, which is scheduled for June 010. The reason for that date is that it is the scheduled date for the launch of our Bluebird TV Channels in the UK.

12 Channel Sites (Ben Dover, Gotha, Firechicks etc) will be appearing over the next few months, with the content from that Channel.

We'll also be giving you FREESITES with special materials on our top stars and top movies.

To the Customers: thanks for your patience and encouragement. We hope you enjoy the site that you asked us to build !party!

To anyone else: you just carry on with your little keyboard !rant! hobby - but it makes you blind y'know.
ECG1

Re: Bluebird New Membership Site

Post by ECG1 »

New site is looking great!

Just a quick question before I sign up(as there isn't a F.A.Q): Do I have to use the realplayer thing to save the scenes to my hard drive and are the scenes drm free? (as I always burn a dvd so I can watch on a tv.)

Great work and thanks again.
hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

You can use Realplayer, WMV or Quicktime.
There's no DRM.
Enjoy !
Thanks
satch9

Post by satch9 »

thanks for the update - when will the mel rook video be up?

cheers

hiwatt

Post by hiwatt »

The TV Babes XXX content (including Mel, Porscha, Heavenly etc) will appear on the GLAMBIRDS.com site, which is scheduled for June 010. The reason for that date is that it is the scheduled date for the launch of our Bluebird TV Channels in the UK.

Thanks
JC

Post by JC »

Been eagerly awaiting the Heavenly material, so very disappointed to hear its still a long way away. Why tell us about it December, suggest we'll get early New Year, then make us wait so long? Its frustrating to know the material's there, shot and ready and we can't see it. I'd prefer to be told closer to the release date, now I'm just pissed off
mybeautifultease

Post by mybeautifultease »

I like the new site a lot, trendy and sleek. A good upgrade :)

Kind Regards
Ben

t: twitter.com/pervlens
w: www.pervlens.com
w: www.mybeautifultease.com
SpunkySam

Post by SpunkySam »

Well its long overdue it seemed a bit silly to me that a company that invests so much in its content should be limping by on that old website.

The Biggest British Cumshots

[url]http://www.samr.co.uk[/url]

Content shares and Link trades always wanted.