At last i found a male model who can keep hard..

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
James Strong

Re: At last i found a male model who can keep hard..

Post by James Strong »

Hey Storm

with a post like that you will make me blush, that shoot that we did was such a laugh was really fun to do. By the time we were done i was covered in dirt. Had a very long shower when i got back home.

It was great to work with you to, and we both hope to catch up soon hun.

all the best

James and Dani

http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal6/users/james-strong
SpannerProductions

Post by SpannerProductions »

Hi James,

Got something you might be interested in !, will drop you a PM
Say hi to Dani for me

belfast_birty

Post by belfast_birty »

Is Steve Thorpe still about?
TonyJames

Post by TonyJames »

lol i am always hard Lee and u know it. So is Pascal and Jay. Funny how u don't use us

[url][/url]
mark cremona

Re: At last i found a male model who can keep hard

Post by mark cremona »

Hi Lee I hope you are well, reading your comments about 'old school' performers really brought a tear to my eye, remembering some of our shoots way back in Amsterdam more than 10 years ago and how you battered down a bevy of czech beauties in a matter of hours then fired off enough cum to wall paper a small maisonette really got me thinking how times and styles have moved on, when I think of you now I think of that quote in that Stephen Seagal film " On Deadly Ground" where the mercenary guy says "You could drop this guy off at the Arctic Circle wearing a pair of bikini underwear, without his toothbrush, and tomorrow afternoon he's going to show up at your pool side with a million dollar smile and fist full of pesos"

thats you man... all the way.

I think you Marino and Steve Hooper are the last of that ilk, your kind will never walk this way again, I salute you gentlemen.

babestationx.tv
babestationxtremeblog.com
latexotica.com