studio help :)

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
vickipeachx

studio help :)

Post by vickipeachx »

hi peoples,

hope your all doing well and like me having a nice shitty english summer :)

a friend has a few werehouses in london nw10 and is interested in setting up a studio in one,there pretty big places just of the harrow road and scrubs lane not far from white city station and next door to willesden junction tube and main line,it has privet parking aswell :) he already has a sex shop so would like to set up a full adult studio with access to his sex shop stock on site. the thing he wants to know is.........is it worth it? i know theres not a adult studio anywhere nearby but is it really worth it money wise? i have seen studios come and go and it also makes me wonder why there isnt that many studios in london?

any help would be great.

also he has offered the use of one of the units while and if the studios getting up and running at the mo its full of flatscreens but theres plenty of room for fucking and filming :)

cool peeps look 4ward to your feedback

vicki peachx
www.vickipeachxxx.com and now back on adult work,come check out my filthy shows! You won't b disappointed !!!! I'm a total skanky whore!! Anything goes;)!
donnysize

Re: studio help :)

Post by donnysize »

Hi

Im an adult model & photographer from west london Ealing area not far from the studios your friend is making,.

I think its a good idea to do it just needs to be promoted correctly on websites and adult forums ect....

Id love to come down and check it out for myself and maybe hold a few shoots there, also if you guys need any help at all id love to get involved.

Donnysize

Rico

Post by Rico »

We would probably be interested in using such a studio. Not all the time but certainly on a semi regular basis. Trouble is it's a 'suck it and see' situation; no one can def say yes until it's ready and they see pictures of it and know the rates etc, but if your friend sets it up and then no one uses it enough, it's too late!! Having said that, i hope he does set it up as new studios/locations are always good for us; particularly (for us) those in and around London!
Ric Porter, Portway Films
http://www.portwayfilmsxxx.com/
http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric
Dave Wells

Post by Dave Wells »

Go for it !!

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk
vickipeachx

Post by vickipeachx »

thanx guys for your inpt, i have just come back from a meeting and viewing of the units in question, now were just going to pic out the one were going to use and its defently going ahead !bow!

it also has private secure free parking outside :) and is next door to a main n tube line station :) any more input on sets n how often they need to be changed would be great.

heres the url for his sex shop website www.joytoy.co.uk

all that stock would be availible on site at the studio at discount!!! :)
www.vickipeachxxx.com and now back on adult work,come check out my filthy shows! You won't b disappointed !!!! I'm a total skanky whore!! Anything goes;)!
Rico

Post by Rico »

For us two basic sets are what we would use alot: a good sized sitting room, elegant and upmarket looking, and a big bedroom, again elegant and luxurious looking. A dungeon type set woulkd also be good. We would only use this one occasionally but I shoot freelance for at least two companies who are absolutely always on the lookout for a new dungeon set up. IMPORTANT POINTS: 1. Sets need to be big enough for video (ie: ideally at least three sided and with a 'ceiling' so that upshots are possible, and enough room or all lights and two crew to rove around). 2. Studio complex needs to be quiet so that sound can be recorded, so near an airport or a motorway might not be good etc. 3. rates need to be favourably comparable if you want to get lots of bookings. Too expensive will put off the many amateur togs who may prove to be your bread and butter, but of course too cheap and you'll need tons of bookings to make ends meet, and you may find yourself inundated with lower end togs and won't then get the reputation for quality you may desire! As a rule of thumb, we now look at paying between ?300 - ?750 a day for a decent location, although such a location really needs to be worth that! Hope all this helps, and good luck. Keep us informed of how it's all going. Rico
http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric