Book Tony james - he rocks!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Dave Wells

Re: Book Tony james - he rocks!

Post by Dave Wells »

He is a top, top geezer and a good m8 !

Dave Wells

http://www.dave-wells.co.uk
Samara

Re: Rude Idea...

Post by Samara »

thats a good thought 0 ; xx

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Reel Worlds

Post by Reel Worlds »

Hi Dangermouse.

I only finished editing new footage featuring Tony last week and having edited him several times in the past, I have to agree with you just how good he is.

I don't believe that someone of Tony's calibre will be 'inbetween' work for very long.

Sarah Kelly

Post by Sarah Kelly »

want me to put it forward to him hun? Im hoping to see him at the weekend so, if we can agree a date and venue im sure we could work something out? email me direct Babes.. x
Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
Samara

Post by Samara »

sounds great ... will send you an email 2nite xx

samara sands

samara_sands@yahoo.com
Don Roobles

Post by Don Roobles »

From what I can see your mate Tony James is an established performer and by all accounts and all round great guy. A nice person who delivers strong scenes and well respected etc.

He is also unique in that he has his own website.

So with all this in mind I really can't understand why he would be looking for work.

His excellent reputation and the income coming in from his website would surely mean that Tony would be looking to book and pay for girls to shoot with him for his site.

I'm sure that his site members would love to see more content and Tony's investment in booking the girls would prove to be very profitable through the signups etc.

You could always get him to devote a bunch of content to the deep internal creampie style that you enjoy so much Dangermouse or tell him to contact us if he needs some work and we will book him in for a couple of scenes.

Just a thought :)

Enjoy

Don Roobles

www.killergram.com
Tanya Cox

Post by Tanya Cox »

yep Tony sure does rock,

I love working with Tony, - he's a awesome performer and a really nice guy with it too.

Tony, Lolly & Cate that would be well hot,

Great pics sarah, - looking georgous as ever,

xxxx

--
Sarah Kelly

Producers please note...

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Im agreeing with a girl that Knows!...Tony, Lolly and Cate would be just bloody amazing ...thatd be content well worth having.... and thank you for the kind words babes. Im getting better with every shoot i do,def getting the hang of it!wink!........

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx