UK Mag levels

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Paul_Wesley

UK Mag levels

Post by Paul_Wesley »

Hi all.

I was just wondering what a honest and fair hourly rate would be for UK mag levels.

I know we all have our own rates that we like to pay / like to receive, but a rough idea would be nice.

Views please.

Thanks

Paul

Never let the buggers get you down!!!
stiffoak571

Re: UK Mag levels

Post by stiffoak571 »

I keep paying
nude 40ph
USMag 50ph

so UK mag should be inbetween I suppose - never quite the see the point - if you want to hide your fanny fine, but would prefer pink!
The Toybox

Post by The Toybox »

No UK mags actually want "UK mag" level so it's pretty useless, as I keep telling models. I also keep telling them that Playboy Nude is a bit useless too while there is no magazine that publishes that level. I suppose the MetArt and FemJoy sites can use UK Mag level, but they're incredibly fussy about what models they will take.

Rates suggested were about right though - perhaps until 2 months ago. Should the recession have pushed them downwards?

croftycc

Post by croftycc »

Think more in terms of a shoot- ?120 for a half day for example would be reasonable. Thinking in hours can be awkward- if you quote say 2 hours, then that might not quite leave you enough time.