Female Talent

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Jonboy

Re: Female Talent

Post by Jonboy »

Hello, The agency take 20% True but with the agency the liklyhood of a No Show is reduced. Guys pay around ?40 - ?100 fot these events so if you have a no show you have to bear the cost of the location plus refund the guys there money,The agency wins every time

Jonboy
clare40dd

Post by clare40dd »

Also you wont get many girls doing bukkake for crap pay when they can get paid 350 for standard b/g why suck loads guys off for nearly third of that the guy you know wouldnt happen to be a guy called james would it int he midlands and darren

Cuckold is the new black
Annap

Post by Annap »

hi william ,

i m a performer i do bukkakkes and gangbangs , and would be interested

in doing shoots , i dont , work for agency neither

Annap
clare40dd

Post by clare40dd »

I tried to recruit girls for bukkakes for a guy who has a few sites and found it ahrd as the guys they use in bukkakes arnt tested so most girls wouldnt want 8 or ten un tested lots of spunk in there mouth if he wants girls for that i suggest adultwork even then they want a small fortune i think bukkake has had its day to be quite honest

Cuckold is the new black
clare40dd

Post by clare40dd »

adultwork is one of the easiest sites i know of or maybe its because ive been on there for 4years also theres glamourfinder and purestorm

Cuckold is the new black