Chelsea

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
rock stone

Chelsea

Post by rock stone »

hi, are there any professional or amateur photographers interested in shooting Chelsea? you may have seen her on TV, but she has never been available for shoots, until now ! Chelsea is shooting from her own studio in central London. so if you like Chelsea's natural DOUBLE H's, but can't find any pictures "or privet videos" of her, which you can't ! then contact me for booking info. Available for glamour fetish and topless.

myson

Re: Chelsea

Post by myson »

It may seem a "catch 22" situation but before any photographers and/or producers will book Chelsea they'll want to see a photo or two of her so they'll know what she looks like.

I, for one, haven't a clue of what Chelsea looks like.

So, if you have any connection with Chelsea maybe you could post a few photos here or provide a link to any "online" profiles she may have or ask her to do that?

Myson

rock stone

Post by rock stone »

pictures are coming, but you could always tune into Babeworld TV Sky Channel 908 and see her for yourself, or www.Babeworld.tv
Kellyh

Post by Kellyh »

Maybe I am a little stupid but on the website, how do I know which one, "chelsea" is?

Also, is a "privet" video shot from behind a bush?
rock stone

Post by rock stone »

if you would like to shoot Chelsea "Babeworld TV Sky channel 908" from her own studio in central London, stills or video, please contact me for more info and pictures. rockstone@rockstoneproductions.co.uk . thanks. hope thats cleared things up.
The Toybox

Post by The Toybox »

Third pic along.

nikonman

Post by nikonman »

WOW...
She looks gorgeous.
James_Accountant

Post by James_Accountant »

A great looking girl indeed!

Regards, James

Accountant offering tax and accounting services to the adult entertainment industry.

Helping entertainers become wealthier by paying less tax.

http://www.adultwork.com/James%5FAccountant