Ass and Eyes!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Masie

Re: Ass and Eyes!!

Post by Masie »

HA im crap I didnt even recognise myself - who said you have to be clever to do this job eh! How you doing Ricco are you coming on Friday seems like a life time since I last saw you. XX
http://masiedeehasablog.blogspot.com/
dimi

Post by dimi »

in fairness getting maisee and syrens eyes correct is easy, they both have eyes that you could just stare in to forever !love! !laugh! i couldnt even get close on the arses to be honest....
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

Regarding the Adriana pics, will be uploading a new girl tomorrow, like to keep things fresh..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my blog below, loads of pics of young first timers

Great fulls screen shots of these girls getting really naughty, cumshots galore.

Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

Masie, you must have recognised your ass and pussy though????

No I'm afraid I won't be there on Friday, shame would have been good to catch up again..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great fulls screen shots of these girls getting really naughty, cumshots galore.

sariel

Post by sariel »

will you be putting them up again at any point?
Masie

Post by Masie »

One of thopse is my ass and pussy? Which one is it?
http://masiedeehasablog.blogspot.com/
Rico78

Post by Rico78 »

The second one Masie

SYREN

Post by SYREN »

LOL this is halirious!
I like Dimi recognised my eyes immediatley....maybe i will stare into yours one day babes !love!
Finding my ass is just that little bit more difficult lol...i will go for number 6??

Kind Regards xXSYREN SEXTONXx