b/g adult models (well payment)

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
minxymoo

Re: b/g adult models (well payment)

Post by minxymoo »

annap is there anything you dont do?!
Annap

Post by Annap »

i wont do Anal , but can gag , squirt and gush , dont do cim , but facials ok , my certs are up to date

Anna P
Jaded Girl

Post by Jaded Girl »

hardcore is always way way more fun or maybe thats just ME :)

I hav finally placed new pictures on purestorm and my site , and would love to work with you

jaded_girl@hotmail.co.uk

and My new site mistressvalkerie.com

passion is life
now in Holland
Zpicasso

Post by Zpicasso »

Hi,I am working in adult industry for about 6 years now. right now I am working for American production as a producer and I am getting our models myself. I am sending girls over to the UK for about 2 years now. I am always happy to find new photographers that could work with my models. All the models I am sending over do at least hard g/g,usually I am trying to put together at least 2 models for the trip. I am going to have 2 models in the UK from August 1st for about 10 days. One of them is g/g model and the another one is b/g model. They both work very well they are pretty new in the industry. If you have time in August and if you are interested to work with them then please email me and I will send you photos of them. Thank you for your time.

Zuzana
gushergirth

Post by gushergirth »

Hiya
Im katie from Bristol - a mature model. Im petite, blonde and naughty!!!! Happy to work to hardcore levels.
I have a few images at www.freewebs.com/kitpip

Hope to hear from you soon

Kat
Pho3nix

Post by Pho3nix »

Hi I am interested in knowing more about the idea.
x
Regards

Pho3nix

I have the uncanny ability to be born again from ashes, destroy me and i will be back, burn me: I was born of fire ....
<http://phoenixris3n.weebly.com>