BDSM Testing the water

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
pcphoto

BDSM Testing the water

Post by pcphoto »

I have been approached with a view to shooting content for a European adult/bdsm producer , however, before they stump up the cash I need to show I can produce the goods to their standard.This is a huge departure from my normal style and before I agree I want to "test the waters" for two reasons.

1. I'm not sure I would be able to find the model
2. I would hate to pick up the label that I only shoot OTT adult content, this is purely a way to get myself back onto a secure financial footing after my illness and my ongoing fight with the taxman.

This will be something along the lines of the content produced by kink.com but will concentrate on one model rather than a different model every month,so is not for the faint hearted and I know there will be very few willing to take on this kind of work, hence I am advertising on a number of boards and forums.

Initially I am looking to do a "test" shoot to show the money men that it is viable(or that I am). When I say test , I am not looking for someone to do a full on shoot for free but it will involve bondage to at least U.K. mag level and although I can go someway to funding it, I have very limited funds so please take this into consideration before you reply. May be ideal for someone looking for content for their own adult site??

If it does go ahead then obviously who ever does the test would be a long way ahead for the rest of the work if they wanted it but that would be dependant on your limits.

I know its a long shot but this would suit someone in the BDSM lifestyle who also models rather than the other way round and someone who would be available a couple of days a month to shoot content.

Can I also stress that this project has no bearing on other stuff that I shoot and it in no way means that it should be assumed that I will be looking for this type of content from every shoot I do.

OK. Flame away.

Thorn

Re: BDSM Testing the water

Post by Thorn »

Hi

I was just browsing the old posts on here and wondered if you are still looking for models to do this line of work?

Alternative look model. Size 8 5ft 5 with 32c - 24 -30 figure. Black haired and tattooed and pierced
tyler dee

Post by tyler dee »

if u are lookin for male models then i mite be able to help you out ,i am a submissive model ,Bondage and BDSM are the main things i like to do ,i have done bondage shoots in the past ,I am lookin to get back into the scene so if can help please reply to my message.

Tyler-dee
Master_Gareth

Post by Master_Gareth »

Have a look at our site if you would require Dom & sub to "act" for scenes. Drop us an email if you like what you see....

Where abouts in the country are you? We also have contacts with a good studio with a full dungeon rig.

Hope this helps

Gareth & frances

Female BDSM and Fetish model
<http://www.fetishfrances.co.uk>
Snow Patrol

Post by Snow Patrol »

NOTE: This is an OLD POST...

It was made in 2006 and someone bumped it...

Master_Gareth

Post by Master_Gareth »

Ha Ha!!.....the moral of this is check the dates before replying!!!!!....will go back to lurking!!! I blame too much wine and not enough sleep!! !drink!

If anyone does need a BDSM couple tho........ !wink!

Gareth

Female BDSM and Fetish model
<http://www.fetishfrances.co.uk>