Lauren Cox 's Grand Opening!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
bigAl

Re: Lauren Cox 's Grand Opening!

Post by bigAl »

..."over the Border", I assume you mean!

What's all this, a tog telling me to 'forget bloody photos' ??!!

As it happens Stormchild I do have a model in waiting who has agreed to colaborate with me on a future project, but that would be telling.!pleased!

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Hey, if I ain't met her or photographed her yet then there is a dammed good chance she'll work with you. !laugh!

Stormchild69

LaurenCox

Post by LaurenCox »

Right boys ... bloody behave!!

I don't know what the issue is here but I detect some severe sarcasm and I don't appreciate this post being turned into a battle ground over egos!

I have asked Alan to do another painting for me as I appreciate his skill as an artist, I have no intention of posing 'in the flesh' for a painting neither do I intend to 'get a room'!

Any comments made here by myself or Alan are purely harmless banter and have no meaning. As you already know I am a strict professional and do not mix my business with pleasure unless I am paid for the act!

You want to be childish then start another thread elsewhere and bitch to your hearts content!!

LAUREN COX - British Born Adult Model

www.laurencoxentertainment.com
bigAl

Post by bigAl »

Very succinctly put Lauren, although I do feel partly responsible for encouraging the 'banter' so I'll take a slap on the wrists too. But getting back to business, I can confirm that massive canvas was in fact ordered today.

Ron T. Storm

Post by Ron T. Storm »

Lauren,

Recently my father has been asked to be painted in a painting (not nude) !laugh!. I was asked if I could take some photos of him but I said that a pose for the artist can produced better results as opposed to using a photo to base the work on due to the artist being able to capture certain characteristics not shown in a photo. I suppose this could be likened to a video capture showing how the subject acts and I am not talking about any rude stuff here.

By implying that I was even suggesting anything of this nature really shows you did not understand what I was expressing from an artistic point of view.!idontbelieveit!

Stormchild69

bigAl

Post by bigAl »

I do agree with what Stormchild is saying in the context of pure portraiture. Although, perhaps digital photography has developed in recent years to the point where the images produced are now almost good enough to capture those characteristics.

My own stuff I would categorise more as figurative; can't see many models being prepared to sit still for the full length of time it might take me to paint them, so even with a model in the studio photographs would inevitably be necessary!

myson

Post by myson »

In addition Lauren, myself, bigAl and Stormchild all know each other so we were just having a joke between ourselves.

However, if it's upset or annoyed you then I offer my apologies.

Myson

LaurenCox

Post by LaurenCox »

Ok, well apologies accepted.

Great to hear the canvas had been ordered Al and I hope my photo will allow you capture me on canvas well enough without video or in the flesh sittings x

LAUREN COX - British Born Adult Model

www.laurencoxentertainment.com
bigAl

Post by bigAl »

Lauren - assuming myson can do me some decent quality prints it will be fine.

No need for a video! lol!