Models Needed

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
hunny1

Models Needed

Post by hunny1 »

We are a new company in the South East of London. We deal with all aspects of adult modelling. We are currently looking for male and female models to be involved in our wetnsticky videos and photographs.

All models need to be over the age of 28, and have there Std's up to date, a full driving licsence and passport for I.D purposes.

We hold our wetnsticky parties once a month, and hopefully we will be able to make other parties with a differant theme twice monthly.

If you wish for further information regarding any of the mentioned above, then please contact us.

another day, another dollar
Lala_X

Re: Models Needed

Post by Lala_X »

Hiya!!
How are you? I'm very interested and have clean certs and would love to be involved! My email is on my profile....hope to hear from you soon
lala xx

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Crystalpink1983

Post by Crystalpink1983 »

hi will recomend LaLa worked with her last week and was great fun to be around. and maybe get to work with her again soon

Crystal

Crystal Pink
Lala_X

Post by Lala_X »

Hey!
Oh, thank you sweetie!! It was fun...I'm ready to go again whenever you're ready!!
Lala xx

www.ooolala.org
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ooh-LaLa/

I am black, french, very sexy and love my work! I'm a real poseur and love being in front of the camera! I really enjoy my work and bring that enjoyment to each and every shoot! If you want to know more please get in touch!
Angel Reace

Post by Angel Reace »

Hi Guys

Yes I'd interested in working with you. Please can you send me more details regarding the shoots.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Angelx
hugodown

Post by hugodown »

Hunny, you have mail!

HD.
Utterly brilliant, professional and imaginative art director, even if I do say so myself!
hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

How are you? I'm very interested and have clean certs and would love to be involved! My email is on my profile....hope to hear from you soon
lala xx

Hi there, long time no speaks, hope everything is ok?

We would love to have you with us. Some videoing will take at were I currently live. I will be filing mostly

in the bathroom, kitchen and lounge. This would be for girl/girl action. Not with me I will hold the camera and organizing other things, but I?m sure you'll work well with Mizz Foxee or Zo? from moon fruit.

Im doing a shoot with Terri B on the 9th Feb, and will ask her there is she would work with either yourself or another model.

Send me in Four to six high resolution pictures and we will put then up on the site at the beginning of February to draw up some more clients for the end of the month shoot. Please let me know what your limits are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys

Yes I'd interested in working with you. Please can you send me more details regarding the shoots

look forward to hearing from you?

Angelx

Hello thanks for replying we?d be happy to have you aboard with us. Please read the information above, and send in four to six high resolution pictures, and we will place you on our site in March.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunny, you have mail!

HD.

Hay there could you please confirm were you sent the email to?

Or could you send it again out to wetnsticky_2008@yahoo.co.uk

It?s really good to see so much interest, and believe me there is so much more to come, lots of exciting things on the drawing board for the Summer.

Anyways that?s enough for now, be wanking ya later lolol

hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

If there is anyone who would like to advertise with us on our links page, please send me your banner and url, and you will find in the site within the day. We are having plenty of viewers and much interest.

This is just a temp banner until the new ebsite is up and running.

hunny1

Post by hunny1 »

Hi Tina, many thanks for your interest in joining Sub-Domination. Please send your CV along with 6 high resolution pictures, (not naked pictures) along to wetnsticky_2008@yahoo.com

Hopefully hear from you soon.

Hunny