Reduced Rates for REST OF THE WEEK !!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Alysha Leigh

Reduced Rates for REST OF THE WEEK !!

Post by Alysha Leigh »

Hi all - Firstly ... Happy New Year to you all !! (as its my first post this year !!)

I had 2 days booked (Mon & Tue) but unfortunatley they have been cancelled on me (legit resaons from the photographer)

Therefore :

I am willing to do 3 hours for ?100 (thats about ?33.5 ph - bargain) for some seriously sexy solo continental !!!

Now with over 2 years full time experience in the adult industry, many DVD's & publications to my name - Fun, sexy girl next door, or comelete slut ... you choose !!! I talk a lot of filth on video too if that tickles yor fancy !!!

Please note : This offer is only valid for shoots at my place near Chippenham, Wilts (only 5 or so miles from the J17 M4)

I'd be happy to provide references should you need them, but have been described as a scream to work with !!!

[img]http://www.net-model.com/UserImages/102 ... 97575b.JPG[/img]

Urgently required - Please mail me !!!

xxx

www.alyshaleigh.thumblogger.com
Fredrixshoot

Re: Reduced Rates for REST OF THE WEEK !!

Post by Fredrixshoot »

Alysha. Just replied to your posting on your web-E-Mail address, hope we can fix a shoot, FRED. !happy!
Alysha Leigh

Re: Reduced Rates for REST OF THE WEEK !!

Post by Alysha Leigh »

Saturday booked up now ....

FRIDAY still available though pweeeze lol :)

www.alyshaleigh.thumblogger.com